Jack In The Box / bad service, no response
The first ad shows a new employee, his feet tied to a rope, being dunked upside down in a vat of melted cheese. Tag line: "We're just hazing the new employee." followed by a laugh track.
The 2nd ad shows Jack sitting at the kitchen table with his mother, his father opens the door saying, "Patty, call the doctor, it's been over 4 hours." looking down to his genital area. This is being shown at 6:30pm - family time.
Family time aside, it's in such poor taste and has nothing to do with Jack in the Box's menu.
With all the bullying going on, hazing is SO inappropriate and has nothing to do with their menu. When this ad runs, I can't breathe.
I've sent emails complaining of both and nothing changes, no response.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.