Itasca Boots / fraud
At the end of December, 2008, I purchased a new pair of Itasca hiking boots from a local retailer. Within three weeks, the laces broke, and I replaced them.
A week later, one of the metal tags on the side that say "Waterproof" fell off, and the rivet ends fell into the arch of the show. The inner sole had to be cut to removed the rivet ends.
The out shell of the show soon began coming un-sewed. After six months of wearing these, the shoes have five holes on the outside of the shoes where the stitches have come apart and unraveled.
Does anyone know how to reach the makes of Itasca shoes? I want to write them a letter, but their identity is well concealed on the internet.
More Itasca Boots Complaints & Reviews
- Itasca Boots - do not last 
- Itasca - boots don't hold up 
- Itasca Boots - beware 
- Itasca - boots are junk 
- Itasca - fall apart and crack 
- Itasca Boots - itasca boots are junk
- Itasca - ice breaker winter boot, mens
- Itasca - Boots 
- Itasca - Swamp Walker Boots - leak and weather cracked rubber 
- Itasca Men's Calgary Boots In Mossy Oak Camo W / 400 Grams Insulation. - seams dont hold