Itasca Boots / fraud

Itasca Boots
At the end of December, 2008, I purchased a new pair of Itasca hiking boots from a local retailer. Within three weeks, the laces broke, and I replaced them.

A week later, one of the metal tags on the side that say "Waterproof" fell off, and the rivet ends fell into the arch of the show. The inner sole had to be cut to removed the rivet ends.

The out shell of the show soon began coming un-sewed. After six months of wearing these, the shoes have five holes on the outside of the shoes where the stitches have come apart and unraveled.

Does anyone know how to reach the makes of Itasca shoes? I want to write them a letter, but their identity is well concealed on the internet.

N  31st of May, 2009 by

Itasca Boots - PRODUCT SUCKS
1712 Milroy
Phone: 4199173122

We bought these boots 3 weeks ago and the soles are already cracked open to where water can get in and also the tops are splitting apart. These boots should last more than 3 weeks. I think the company should either send a better pair of boots or refund the money. The place where we bought the boots will not give a refund or an exchange. THESE BOOTS ARE THE WORST BOOTS EVER!!!

Itasca Logo Itasca