Having problems with Itasca?

Itasca reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 15, 2008. The latest review Feet is getting wet and these are waterproof boots was posted on Apr 6, 2021. The latest complaint leak and weather cracked rubber was resolved on Apr 13, 2011. Itasca has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 25 reviews. Itasca has resolved 9 complaints.

Itasca Customer Service Contacts

Itasca Footwear is one of two official websites supplying outdoor footwear direct from our warehouse, here we are pleased to offer amazing discounts on most of our large range of outdoor and recreational shoes, boots and fishing waders as well as offering even better discounts on end of line products and closeouts.

Itasca Complaints & Reviews

Apr 06, 2021

Itasca — Feet is getting wet and these are waterproof boots

I have my own mobile car wash detail business, the boots that I purchased are 6" Moc Toe CES017TS. I...

ItascaAntler hawk extreme 1200 gram boots model 6845274

I just bought them a month ago from a store that was closing and last weekend my right boot where the pull grip is ripped I would like to see if you can help me I like the boot that's why I'm reaching out to see if there was anything the company can do for me my phone number is [protected] and my address is 1101 N Schneblin Lane Peoria IL 61604 thanks for the help

Antler hawk extreme 1200 gram boots model 6845274

ItascaWaterproof boots po#82163cwstyle#6845270 size 13 color brown

Hi my name's Gabe Shrauger. I am an avid hunter fisherman and I am a land surveyor by trade. I bought a pair of your Itasca knee high waterproof boots size 13 mens in December of 2020. I wear the boots occasionally when in shallow water. Today I noticed there is a rip near my ankle. It didn't not get caught on anything or cut by anything. They are no longer waterproof. I have pictures of the rip I can send. I really like the boots and was wondering if I could get sent a new pair. Thanks for your time. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. Phone number is [protected].
    PO#82163CW
    STYLE#6845270
    SIZE13
    COLOR BROWN

Waterproof boots po#82163cwstyle#6845270 size 13 color brown
    Waterproof boots po#82163cwstyle#6845270 size 13 color brown

Feb 15, 2021

Itasca Footwear — Po#: 20-2019 style#:6840230 "camo rubber boot"

To whom it may concern: I bought a pair of these boots in November 2020 and the rubber on both boots cracked...

ItascaItasca water proof boots

I've had my itasca water proof boots for no more than a month now and I already have 3 holes in them and have to work with wet feet which is extremely uncomfortable and aggravating. I bought these boots on a recommendation from someone else who has them and I regret spending 50$ on them because they are extremely unreliable. I've had to patch them 5 times already.

Itasca water proof boots
      Itasca water proof boots

ItascaBoots falling apart after a year

I bought the Itasca Boots
        Stock# 6849736
        Name: The Rut
        Size 13

They started ripping around the finger holes after a few months and then one of the boots (right foot) got a hole in the backside just about 2-3 inches above - looks like the material wore out.
        I actually like the boots much - and am hoping it is just my experience - and not everyone's. Would like to just get a replacement pair.

Tried to write to customer service online - but the website shows it being offline

My Address -
        Dana Krebs
        8238 US Route 20A
        Honeoye, NY 14471
        [protected]

Itasca BootsNew hiking g boots, size 9

I have been a faithful Itasca boot customer for many years. The last two pairs have bought have fallen apart at the soles. I chalked up the first pair to bad luck. After the second pair did the same thing not long after I purchased them, here I am. I would like to continue buying Itasca boots, but given the quality recently, that is getting hard to do. Please help. Thanks

ItascaGirls buckaroo teal boots

I have purchased at Runnings girls buckaroo teal style number 5027020 size youth 2 in the right boot is a staple sticking up and when my daughter put them on she stepped on it and penetrated her skin and made two staple holes in her foot I would like to know what will be done about this? She had got them as a Christmas present and I have been unable to find a number to contact the company since it's all saying down for closing purposes.

Girls buckaroo teal boots

ItascaItasca boots extreme

bought this at DSW foot warehouse brand new I had them save for snow time size 9 wore them once take a look at the pictures look they are brand new unused only once this is ridiculous replace please something comparable need them asap thanks

Itascaswamp walker boots

First. Love the boots for hunting but they fell apart in the sole. Both boots separated in the thread area. only used these boot for one season. Tried to glue but this did not work. Photos of the boots included bottom of the boots. Separated in the thread area. Would like to get a replacement pair of boots. Did not step on any sharp objects in the field

Itascagirls boots

We have a pair of girls sz. 5 boots that show no wear & tear what so ever but both of the zippers are broken. One of the zippers (the part you pull) is missing- fell off. The other one splits as soon as you try to zip it up.
                  Stock# 649052, Name: Tahoe Blue
                  Size 5.
                  We got these early spring with the hopes of wearing them this fall/winter. Now they are no good to anyone. We were hoping to get a replacement.

Oct 27, 2019

Itasca — 3m thinsalate boot itasca

I bought these boots at Bass pro shop last year at the end of the season. I've only used them a few times. I...

Itasca Boots — itasca boots are junk

I bought a pair of rubber boots, i've only worn them 6-7 times and the sole is coming off. I got them at tsc...

Itascaice breaker winter boot, mens

I found these in new, unused condition, during a recent move. Not sure if I actually bought them (Nor how much I may have spent, obviously); or, if they were a gift. I've literally only had them on for 15mins.in looking around online I noticed these boots are priced from $15 to as much as $60... For the same make & model. I also noticed that the same exact boot is sold under several 'brand names'. The only difference is the patch sewn to the tongue.in place of 'itasca', there is a different brand in it's stead. Even the 'thermo lite' and, 'thin insulation', below the brand name are exactly the same. Lacing/eyelets: same. Only a slight variation in the sole pattern, & bottom tread pattern. White tag on inside on tongues are identical to pics of the boots across all the brands. Reads: "stock#: 642057, name: ice breaker, size: — , man made materials, made in china".in new condition... Wearing boots around house; not even outside, yet; and the seams are already starting to split. I wonder if some sort of adhesive could be used along seams, to prevent further splitting. I may give 'em a couple coats of waterproof spray. Again, w/ the price ranging from $15 up to $60. I've barely used them and they're starting to fall apart. If you see a pair for $15, may be worth keeping by the door to run out in medium amounts of snow. However, if their over $20, i'd suggest you pass on 'em. If you do get them... Don't use them as your only, or regular/daily-wear boots. Even in the $30 to $50 range there are quite nice options.

Itasca — Boots

After looking for the manufacture to lodge a formal complaint this is the only website I could find.Obviously...

Itasca - Swamp Walker Boots — leak and weather cracked rubber

I purchased a pair of Itasca "Swamp Walker" boots from Walmart in November of 2010 for hunting season. Nice...

Brockville

Itasca Men's Calgary Boots In Mossy Oak Camo W / 400 Grams Insulation. — seams dont hold

My husband bought a pair of Itasca Men's Calgary Boots in Mossy Oak Camo w/ 400 Grams Insulation. He...

Etna

Itascaleaky wet boots

Itasca 1600 boots did not make it to day 3, 80.00 $ wasted, lucky if I walked 3 miles, broke apart in heel area, guarantee wet feet... my advice do not buy!

• Ca
                          call the BBB Apr 27, 2016

I bought itasca (its ### ###) boots in Vermont on a Christmas visit to relatives and the first day I wore them in the snow, my feet where soaking wet and freezing. Of course I didnt return them, being from Maryland and in the middle of a Christmas weekend when stores are closed. Pissed is an understatement. Call the BBB. This company has fraud written all over it.

• I0
                          I'm Really Upset Jan 17, 2012

Itasca boots don't hold up.

• I0
                          I'm Really Upset Jan 17, 2012

We purchased a pair of boots for a four year old and he wore them for about 2 weeks and they began to leak. The sole was completely worn out on the heel letting in snow and water. Then we noticed that under the thin removable liner was only a waffled rubber, no insole, and our son was walking on a waffle like rubber heel with only a soft liner between his foot and the boot. The Brand Names Shoe Outlet in Niagara Falls Ontario refused to exchange or even discount anything on these shoes as it was over 30 days since the purchase. We bought a dfferent make of boot on the same day for our 6 year old . They both travel the same distances (by bus to the same school ) and his did not wear out like this. The quality of these boots was definitely inferior and I will NEVER go back to that store again.

Itasca — fall apart and crack

I bought a pair of these boots for my fiance for hunting he wore them for 2 weeks and they cracked took them...

Itasca — boots are junk

My girl friend bought me the swamp 1600 boots for hunting and with in 2 weeks were they bend they are falling...