Having problems with Itasca?

Itasca reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 15, 2008. The latest review Boots was posted on Jun 18, 2021. The latest complaint leak and weather cracked rubber was resolved on Apr 13, 2011. Itasca has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 28 reviews. Itasca has resolved 9 complaints.

Itasca Customer Service Contacts

Itasca Footwear is one of two official websites supplying outdoor footwear direct from our warehouse, here we are pleased to offer amazing discounts on most of our large range of outdoor and recreational shoes, boots and fishing waders as well as offering even better discounts on end of line products and closeouts.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Itasca Customer Service. Initial Itasca complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Itasca above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Itasca. Discuss the issues you have had with Itasca and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Itasca Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Itascaleaky wet boots

Itasca 1600 boots did not make it to day 3, 80.00 $ wasted, lucky if I walked 3 miles, broke apart in heel area, guarantee wet feet... my advice do not buy!

• Ca
      call the BBB Apr 27, 2016

I bought itasca (its ### ###) boots in Vermont on a Christmas visit to relatives and the first day I wore them in the snow, my feet where soaking wet and freezing. Of course I didnt return them, being from Maryland and in the middle of a Christmas weekend when stores are closed. Pissed is an understatement. Call the BBB. This company has fraud written all over it.

• I0
      I'm Really Upset Jan 17, 2012

Itasca boots don't hold up.

• I0
      I'm Really Upset Jan 17, 2012

We purchased a pair of boots for a four year old and he wore them for about 2 weeks and they began to leak. The sole was completely worn out on the heel letting in snow and water. Then we noticed that under the thin removable liner was only a waffled rubber, no insole, and our son was walking on a waffle like rubber heel with only a soft liner between his foot and the boot. The Brand Names Shoe Outlet in Niagara Falls Ontario refused to exchange or even discount anything on these shoes as it was over 30 days since the purchase. We bought a dfferent make of boot on the same day for our 6 year old . They both travel the same distances (by bus to the same school ) and his did not wear out like this. The quality of these boots was definitely inferior and I will NEVER go back to that store again.

Itasca — fall apart and crack

I bought a pair of these boots for my fiance for hunting he wore them for 2 weeks and they cracked took them...

Itasca — boots are junk

My girl friend bought me the swamp 1600 boots for hunting and with in 2 weeks were they bend they are falling...

Itasca Boots — beware

If anyone has any information on the Itasca boot company please let me know I bought a pair of the...

Itasca Boots — fraud

At the end of December, 2008, I purchased a new pair of Itasca hiking boots from a local retailer. Within...

Itasca Mens Mountaineer Waterproof Boots - Stock# 809207not waterproof & falling apart

Less than two weeks ago, I purchased a pair of Itasca Mens Mountaineer Waterproof Boots - Stock# 809207. The problems are amazing:

The first day, the laces became untied and when I went to tie them I found that the lace fabric was totally frayed and unusable.

Then the laces that are used to close off the top of the boots self-destructed. There are plastic caps at the very end of each lace to avoid the situation where a lace could end up coming off the shoe with no hope of getting it back on. These caps came off almost immediately.

My favorite is the "Waterproof" claim. When I wear these boots, the inside bottom of the boots under the Thinsulate inner boots is always very moist, causing my socks to get wet. A wonderful feeling!

The only positive characteristic of these boots is that they are very slip-proof, even on ice.

I really can't believe the overall lack of quality. And they look so sturdy.

Christian Hahn
    E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

Itasca Boots — do not last

i been using this website for while now, i never have had any problem until i realize they are being smart...

Itasca — boots don't hold up

Bought these Itasca boots, last season for hunting- Great boots, but they dont seem to hold up- I only used...