Intouch Wireless / T-mobile / Misleading Representative

1 Concord, CA, United States Review updated:

The T-mobile representative at the InTouch Wireless kiosk was extremely misleading and had me sign multiple contracts, one with T-mobile and one with InTouch Wireless. When I realized this a couple weeks later I tried to contact this representative and he did not answer nor return my calls. I was going to tell him I wanted to cancel because it was still within the grace period to do so. Since I could not contact this representative I called T-mobile and unfortunately I had to pay the $200 termination fee for the second line, which the representative at InTouch Wireless never informed me of adding this second line. Yes I should have read the contract thoroughly to begin with but T-mobile's representative should have answered my calls and not ignored them! I ended up having to pay not only $200 to T-mobile, but another $200 to InTouch Wireless which is ridiculous! T-mobile allows InTouch Wireless to represent them and I'm sure InTouch gets a lot of business for T-mobile, by ripping off the public!!

Ba

Comments

• Ka
      30th of Jun, 2011

The same story happens to me as well and when I called nobody answered. Now they misuse my credit card without my permission and tried to charge me $200.00. There was a lot of customers complain about them and nobody answer us.
    Funny story is that when you call T-MOBILE and talks with customer service, nobody knows them.

• Mr
      23rd of Jul, 2011

I just had the same thing happen to me. I paid the $200 cancellation fee to T-Mobile, but no one at InTouch Wireless ever told me I would have to pay $200 to them as well. To be honest, I wouldn't have cared as the line was a business phone for a company I was leave, and the company agreed to pay all final bills for my phone. You can imagine how surprised/upset I was when I received a notice from a COLLECTIONS agency saying I owe $200 PLUS a $10 interest charge. I never even received a first notice from InTouch saying that I owed them $200 in addition to everything with T-Mobile. Now I have to take care of this out of my pocket, and I pray my credit score doesn't take a hit for this going to collections. Moreover, they have closed all of their mall kiosks in New England, and their customer service phone number goes to an answering machine. If they're even in business anymore, DO NOT go through them! Make sure you purchase a plan straight from a corporate owned store!