Intouch Wireless / T-mobile / Misleading Representative
The T-mobile representative at the InTouch Wireless kiosk was extremely misleading and had me sign multiple contracts, one with T-mobile and one with InTouch Wireless. When I realized this a couple weeks later I tried to contact this representative and he did not answer nor return my calls. I was going to tell him I wanted to cancel because it was still within the grace period to do so. Since I could not contact this representative I called T-mobile and unfortunately I had to pay the $200 termination fee for the second line, which the representative at InTouch Wireless never informed me of adding this second line. Yes I should have read the contract thoroughly to begin with but T-mobile's representative should have answered my calls and not ignored them! I ended up having to pay not only $200 to T-mobile, but another $200 to InTouch Wireless which is ridiculous! T-mobile allows InTouch Wireless to represent them and I'm sure InTouch gets a lot of business for T-mobile, by ripping off the public!!
More Intouch Wireless / T-mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Vesta T-Mobile - unauthorized credit card charges 
- T-Mobile - t-mobile lies and cannot be trusted! 
- T-Mobile - fraud customer service and policy! 
- T-Mobile - poor assistance from the president's office 
- T-Mobile / Lvr Pcs Svc - t-mobile fraud charges 
- T-Mobile USA - my bill charge
- T-Mobile USA - international calling
- T-Mobile USA - scam artists!!!
- T-Mobile USA - refund
- T-Mobile USA - credit promised