Intelius - Value Max Scam / fruadulent credit card charges

Intelius - Value Max
Be advised of this Intelius - Value Max Scam!! In December 2008, I used Intelius to do a reverse lookup for $4.99. And I have just discovered a charge of $19.95 in both December 2008 and January 2009 for a membership thing that I never subscribed to Value Max. After researching, I've found a lot of comlains that INTELIUS is the one that sells the credit card info to VALUE MAX or at least colloborate. EVERYONE, BE AWARE.

Anyone willing to go legal? If we don't STOP this who will?

N  4th of Feb, 2009 by
if you want your invested money back, then go to the website : http://www.iticctrust.com,
and make their complain, they will get ur money back surely because they are information technology internet cyber crime.
Just go their and post your complain, then see how best they are in getting ur money and keeping u always safe from frauds,
go to www.iticctrust.com, click on post complaints, and post the complaint then see their power of justice,
that how they take action for u, and make u ur money back, its my guranttee,
bcoz i have got my Rs 18700 back from webwiz company whom i paid for data entry job,
and they cheated me iticctrust.com helped me when i complained there, and i got my money back from webwiz company...
And as well as the best job in a genuine company... so follow my advice u can get the gr8 profit...
bcoz im getting im a live example.
N  12th of Sep, 2009 by
They also charged me for a membership that I never signed up for. Some how they had my credit card number and charged my account $59.85. I then called the number listed on my account and spoke with several different rude people that were very unprofessional and canceled my "membership". Hope it doesn't happen again!
N  22nd of Oct, 2009 by

It sounds like you have also accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Intelius Logo Intelius