[Resolved] Intelius Subscriptions / charged for what I did not order

I placed an order for 99 cents on my credit card, and a couple days later, they placed and additional charge for a purchase of $19.95 that I never ordered.

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

Comments

• Th
      12th of Nov, 2008

The charges for 10/11 and the charge for November where not authorized by me, please stop chargeing my credit card and credit me for the two charges that I did not approve,

Thomas Cawlet

29th of Apr, 2009

I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IN FEBURARY, SO MY MOMEY NEEDS TO BE PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT TODAY, JOYCE JOHNSON I HAVE NO CODE