Having problems with VL Health Shop?

P.O. BOX 4800
Scottsdale, Arizona
United States - 85261-4800

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with VL Health Shop.

Complaints & Reviews

VL Health ShopAn unauthorized credit card ch

An unauthorized Credit Card charging for products I did not ask for neither have l received yet am charged. I had given my details of my card for a Belly Fat Burning product which I received and paid for the shipping ONLY. I am NOW being charged CONTINUOUSLY for products I have not asked for, $250, $45, $55, $250.

VL Health ShopMegadrox / Testadrox

I responded to a "Free Trial" of these two products with a cost of shipping only. I was billed $4.95 and $5.95 for one bottle of each supplement. Imagine my surprise when I was later billed $54.95 and then $59.95...
    I called customer service at 888.552.3685 to cancel any further charges to my credit card. I assumed that I would be receiving one more bottle of each supplement at the regular price, but I was told I am being charged for the "free samples" because I did not call in within 14 days. I don't know where it says that is required, but I was called shortly after placing the original free order and was not told anything like that. It is a scam and ripoff and I should get my money back...but I won't hold my breath. After trying very hard to up sell me even though I was trying to cancel, the customer service rep rudely gave me a cancellation number of [protected]. This practice of "free sample" is very deceptive and should be against the law!

Volcan Health"Free" Sample Megadrox/Testadrox

This complaint deals with what I see as shady business practices. This company, as many others have noted, will lure you in with the promise of a "free" sample of something, have you click the "Terms" box (knowing full well, NOBODY will bother to go read it), charge you for shipping, then 14 days later charge your card for $50-$60 dollars (in my case). What you fail to notice until you actual go back and read the Terms, is that you were really only buying a 14 day trial, and that if you failed to cancel before that period ended you would be charged full price. Ok, shame on me for not reading the Terms, lesson learned. BUT, this is not a very ethical way to do business. You would think that with all the complaints about the same thing, they would change something, maybe put that in VERY BOLD letters in a page that you are actually going to be forced to see. Apparently though they are just out to sucker as many people in as they can with no real regard for the product they are selling you. Fourteen days is not really a realistic time period to judge these products in the first place, and after this I'm not even inclined to finish the product I have. I may, and if it does seem to be of benefit, you can be sure I'll sure I will be going ELSEWHERE to purchase it! You got me Volcan Health! Good for you. I will be calling you Monday, to cancel any auto payments you have in store for me, and calling my bank to make sure they do not allow any charges from you ever again.

VL Health Shop — Metabo Matrix

I placed an order for what was supposed to be $4.95 + .99 for S/H and then got charged $59.95 for what wa...

Volcan HealthTestadrox TR and Megadrox TR Unauthorized Recurring Charges

An online advertisement stated one could try these products for shipping cost only. The products were shipped and the stated shipping cost posted to my credit card account.
        The company has now without my authorization continued to bill my credit card for further charges that were never mentioned or agreed upon by me, the credit card account holder at any time.
        This company, "Volcan Health" (vlhealth.com) out of Scottsdale Arizona is a bunch of crooks.
        I also heard bad reports about them after they had shipped the trial product offer but before they later billed my credit card for outrageous amounts. I contacted them through their web site and told them not to ship or bill other than the initially agreed amounts. They did not respond and fraudulently billed me anyway.

VL HealthMetamatrix

I responded to an email about receiving a free trial of Metamatrix and another supplement but you only pay for the shipping. I should have known then that the company was a scam when I received two charges for shipping. I have tried to contact the company, but all their websites state that their DNS server can't be found. If I can't get on their website I can't find a number to call them. I now have two unauthorized charges to my debit card for products that I not only didn't order, but I haven't received! VL Health falsely advertised free product and took advantage of individuals who wanted to try a product to lose weight and help give energy! Lies!

• Pa
              Paula Mcintosh Apr 28, 2016

I have just experienced the same problem and they just charged my account 59.95 after charging for shipping and handling for a bottle two weeks ago. How do I get them to stop taking money from my account. There was nothing stating this was a monthly thing and I only got one bottle of pills, that didn't work anyway.

VL Health ShopDiet / Charged my debit card without consent.

On March 14, 2016 I did a free trial, only paying for shipping. I was charged .99cents then 1.99 for shipping. I thought okay, easy enough. If the product worked and I liked it later on I could order more. Well, then I see I was charged 4.99 and 3.95. I thought what is this for. The invoice on the package had no terms, no agreements. I did not give consent for anything to be taken out of my account. There was no number on invoice or package, everything was as if they made it hard to contact them. So here is today. I am a single mom of two. Pull up to get gas and my card was denied. What? I had just checked it and had 170.00 on it. I call and find out 59.95 and 49.95 was taken out of my account twice. What? Embarrassed, I left the store to get on internet to find out about this company. To my surprise, there is stuff all over the place of how this is a scam, fraud. I called the number I found. The man Robert seemed very illiterate of his job. I complained wanted my money back and everything cancelled. He kept trying to tell me about the product, would give me a discount, would give me longer time, wouldn't let me talk to a supervisor. He cancelled and gave me some numbers, I asked for a conformation email. Oh, we don't do that mam, we just give you a number. I said I want my refund. We don't give refunds. I began to talk again and he just talked over me as he was reading his script and hung up on me. So, there you go. Don't buy anything with your debit card or from companies you don't know about. So, this week my kids will do without. Thank you so much VL HEALTH!!!

VL HealthCharging credit card without authorization

I ordered a trial of celleral eye gel and serum
              And a month later was charged $59.99 and $49.99 and $69.99 for another product I never even ordered !! Over $180 charged to my card unauthorized . I called and was offered 50% back on the item I was charged for but never order or better yet not even received !! Unbelievable . Items unopened and I was still told I could not return them . Beware do not order anything from this site . The metabomatrix is what was charged and I never even ordered it .

• St
                  SteveWann Apr 09, 2016

I'm in the middle of exactly the same thing happening to me. So far only $59.99 Isn't this against the law????

Jami Muhle Apr 09, 2016

Call your credit card and they will take the charge off and contact VL health and get the money back .

VL Health — The company has taken money from me and still hasn't refunded it

I received the offer from VL Health and they wanted to sell the supplements. I needed to pay only for the...

VL HealthI have three pending transactions and need to return money back

Another scam. I didn’t buy from the company Vlhealth and I checked my account and found out that three pending transactions were made. I am shocked and I have already emailed these people, but no one responded. I informed my back about these fake charges and asked to help me, because the company was irresponsible. I think that the best way for me would to close the account and I wouldn’t lose my money.

• Ju
                    Julie Weflen Mar 11, 2016

Please cancel all orders now. Please return all money back to my account. Thank you. My name is Julie Weflen. And do not know where this company is or what it is.

• Li
                    Lisa Hartman Mar 12, 2016

I have also been scammed by this company. I paid for two small trials of face cream and was charged a total of $7.99, but after a couple weeks $69.95 was deducted from my account. I never approved that charge and it resulted in an overdraft from my bank. I called them to get a refund and when I asked what was I getting for the $69.95? They said the original trial size face cream they sent! I paid for those creams and they were not worth $7.99 much less $69.99! But I kept on trying to get my refund and they finally said to mail back the creams and they would refund my account. I will post again later to tell you if they keep their word. LISA H

• De
                    Debbie L McCourt Mar 27, 2016

I also ordered a trail of this product.. Then was charged to separate charges one for 50.95 the other for 59.95.. These were not authorized charges.. When I called & questioned them they told me that since I did not reply with 14 days I was charged full price.. SCAM big time!

• Li
                    Lisa Hartman Mar 27, 2016

Hi this is LISA Hartman again. VLHealth promised to deposit 69.95 back in my account. They credited 69.95 back in my account only to deduct it right back out the same day, causing me another $36.00 overdraft fee. This company is a SCAM! BEWARE!! I am going to my bank to get this staightend out but this company has cost me money I do not have to waste and a lot of stress.

• To
                    Tom Johan Apr 21, 2016

The same tactics were used on our credit card. VL. com and their sister company fraudulent added the following charges to my account. VL.com began with an initial amount of $0.99 on 3-3-2016 $3.95 on [protected]. Their other company Greenventureshealth.co charged $1.99 on [protected] and on 04-01-2016 they charged $1.95. On [protected] Greenventureshealth.co charged $49.95 and Vlhealth.com on [protected] charged $69.95. I have never done business with these people and have no idea how they obtained my credit card number. I called my credit card company and filed a
                    fraudulent claim charges and had them issue me a new card. These companies are a SCAM. WATCH OUT. MAKE SURE YOU RECONCILE YOUR MONTHLY CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS EVERY MONTH!!! AJ

• To
                    Tom Johan Apr 21, 2016

These companies VLHEALTH.com and GREENVENTUREHEALTH.CO are both SCAMS. I never requested their product or knew anything about either companies. In a fraudulent manner, both companies obtained my credit card number. After checking my statements I discovered that on 03-30-2016 VLHEALTH.COM had charged $0.99 and $3.95 on [protected]. On 03-31-2016 GREENVENTURESHEALTH.CO had charged $1.99 and on 04-01-2016 charged $1.95.. On 04-19-2016 VLHEALTH.COM charged my account $69.95 and GREENVENTURESHEALTH.CO charged $49.95. I contacted my credit card company, filed a fraud report and had them terminate my account. MAKE SURE YOU RECONCILE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARDS ACCOUNT EACH MONTH WITH YOUR STATEMENTS. There are many nefarious companies out there. BEWARE!!!

• Ad
                    Adam Airgood May 24, 2016

I need to cancel my subscription to this product I never received anything from you and dnt know why you keep charging me 60$ a month my name is Adam Airgood thank you very much

• Ca
                    Cannedmushroom Jun 07, 2016

I also ordered 2 “free” samples, all I was supposed to do was pay shipping. 1 month later I have 2 pending charges for $54.98 and $56.98 from VL Health on my bank statement. I called 3 times to VL Health customer service and was on hold for over a half hour. Finally the 3rd time some lady picked up the phone. After I explained that I did not singe up for anything but the “free” samples I asked were was it stated about the reoccurring shipments because I looked for anything that may have stated that before I sent my request for the free samples. She goes on to tell me that it is not on the web page but on a follow-up email that the samples have been mailed. Talk about deception! Then she said they have canceled my account, I explained that I did not sign up for any account. She then interrupts me saying that I will no longer reserve the shipments and that they will not refund my money then hangs up on me. To top all of this off the fraudulent charges overdrew my account. I have since opened a fraud claim against VL and await a ruling. BUYER BEWARE!