Menu
MyPerfectCV
reviews & complaints

MyPerfectCV
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

12 complaints
0 resolved 12 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MyPerfectCV. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
2:46 pm EDT

MyPerfectCV - I should get my 270 aed money refunded back

Dear Team,

With my great bad-luck, I opted the service of 'MyPerfectCV' to build my CV. I was suppsoe to pay 12 aed to use this service for week or 2 week I guess.

However, they started auto deducting around 90 aed from last 3 months,. They dont even have option to cancel subscription anywhere on teher website.

Clearly, they seems fraud and looting money in broud day-light. I am hoping assistnce to recover my hard-earned money from this scammers. I have lost 270 aed till now..!

Regards,

Suhas

View 0 more photos
I
2:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MyPerfectCV - Stole my money, 16.95 ponds/ month for 7 months.

in September 2021 I made a Cv and I paid by card. 3 pounds in the website: MyPerfect CV.Uk. Since then without my knowledge and consent I have been taken off my account every month: Octombie, November, December, January ,February, March 16, 95 pounds. This is a theft. I asked for a refund and I was returned today only 16.95 pounds. I ask to return the entire fund that was taken from me without my knowledge 118.65 pounds, not rispond. It is scam

Desired outcome: Refund total sume : 118, 65. Ponds

K
6:11 am EST

MyPerfectCV - Online cv

I found this website advertising to create a cv for £2.95 which I payed for and received my online cv but four weeks later I had £16.99 taken from my account and four weeks later I had another £16.99 taken as they signed me up for there subscription I never wanted! This company is a fraud do not use them they are quick to rob money from you and have no interest crediting you the money back! AVOID!

6:29 am EST

MyPerfectCV - myperfectcv

I designed a CV on this web-sight and when i finished it i was requested to pay 2.95 to download it, which i paid.
the website is very misleading because aswell as my one time fee to download I was now signed up to a subscription which I was not clearly told about, in fact I didn't even realise this was happening until they took 24.99 for 3 months and certainly did not want or knowingly agree to these charges.
I see that i am not the only customer who has this problem since it seems that the site is not very transparent.
I received no email receipts or warnings each month that payment was been taken.
if i signed up for a subscription why was i also charged twice for downloading the CV.
I have no used the service since the first time therefor i have been charged 75euro for absolutely nothing .
Im emailing hopefully I can have this resolved before I report it to my bank request a charge back and take this further.
There is definitively a transparency issue here, which by the volume of people complaining about this issue this company is very aware of whats happening.
So I would like to be refunded for a service I did not want or use.
kind regards
stacey
[email protected]

Desired outcome: refund for October and November

A
7:33 am EDT

MyPerfectCV - Money took mount my account

I did a cv in august with a small charge I now have £16.99 coming out my account I've had to cancel my card as I could jot cancel subscription

I have tried to call and explain on the phone to someone who sounded like a robot, and no help
I explained I have mental health problems no understanding

This is a disgrace misleading
Account is
Halifax
Mr joe fisher
Account number
And sort code 110253

£16.95 taken on two occasion I want full refund with in 14 days or I will take further action

This is misleading as many have described I. Reviews.

I'd like you note you are dealing with a customer who suffers with mental health there for this can cause further damage and progress symptoms if this needs to take up time amd energy

Desired outcome: Refund x 2 £16.95

1:39 pm EST

MyPerfectCV - Signed up for misleading, unwanted subscription

PLEASE BEWARE: this company will try it's best to con you out of your money!
My husband thought he was just paying a small fee for a trial for one CV with no obvious mention of signing up for a monthly subscription. As we have very hectic lives dealing with 2 autistic children, we didn't go through our bank statements with as much scrutiny as we should have. It turns out we were sent one email for the initial trial that still didn't clearly show we had signed up for a subscription (and it went to spam anyway so it didn't get noticed right away) then no other emails or information or anything from them at all for 3 years! 3 years they have conned us out of a monthly subscription with no word from them at all, even going so far as to frequently change the name of the payments on our bank statements to keep it less obvious so we didn't spot it, so very devious of them. As I said, we have an extremely hectic and all consuming life with 2 disabled children and we really don't need this too. They took ALOT of our money and we haven't even used their services in any of that time. My Husband tried ringing and explaining the situation for the customer service lady to slam the phone down on him then ignore his calls, terrible service! After trying an email instead, we received a reply stating they would only refund £16.95! Is that supposed to be a joke? We have been wilfully mislead into signing up for a subscription for years costing us hundreds of pounds. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated as I will be taking this further.

Desired outcome: Full refund

K
4:43 am EDT

MyPerfectCV - subscription

They are a bad company and try to scam people of their money. I don't understand why they rip people of their money and refuse to offer refunds even when your subscription goes past by one day. First of all unlike other companies they charge you for the trial period, they don't send out cancellation reminders like Netflix or LinkedIn and are just totally rubbish at offering any support. Do not use them. They keep saying there's no higher authority to assist and that's because they are completely aimed at scamming people of their hard earned money.
Avoid at all costs

J
1:33 am EDT

MyPerfectCV - took payments without authorisation

I had requested to cancel a subscription due to the PDF to Word format being dreadful and missing 97% of text. Apparently they haven't seen the email and have now charged me for March, April and May. They passed it on to their "management team" who took no further action. With proof of the email and proof of them taking money from my bank account without authorisation. This has been raised to trading standards and the bank.

View 0 more photos
L
4:43 am EDT

MyPerfectCV - No Service

appalling website with no customer service, you should know.
I tried to cancel my free-trial because they said without doing it they will start charging me. The cost is not cheap.
The information from the email said I had to contact their customer service. But no one ever answered. I called them multiple times and all of them were useless. Then I left several messages and sent 4-5 emails. Got nothing instead.
What am I to do? Is it done on purpose in order to make me pay for the first day of a paid membership? I don't need it, please, stop it!

T
4:50 am EDT

MyPerfectCV - Avoid!!

I used MyPerfectCV only once about six months ago. But all these 6 months they were taking my money without me permission and in total they owe me over $100! I tried to cancel my account but it was not possible, so I asked them for help. They assured me that my account was no more active but later I found out that it was still there! Demanded my money back, but they never replied, so I had no other choice and cancelled my card. Avoid!

B
5:53 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

CV ACCOUNT ID 21988630 on 05/01/16 I feel that this service is totally misleading and fraudulent! I used this to assist my teenage daughter to create a very short CV. Initially it appears to be free, however a small charge of £1.95 incurred. Having drafted the CV I agreed to proceed with this payment. 12 days later however the company deducts a further...

R
9:13 am EDT

MyPerfectCV - They took money each month from me

When I searched for the job, I used the website www.myperfectcv.co.uk. I paid for the resume check about $30 and thought that the deal was over. But these guys started to take another sum from me, and it seemed that it was subscription for the services, which I haven’t obtained. I already emailed the owner and asked to stop these charges, but the company didn’t react and these charges continued. I need to stop them or I will lose large sum of money.

MyPerfectCV contacts