[Resolved] Intelius Cm Int / recurring withdrawals
Attempted to do a search and website never worked properly and, therefore, no service was rederred to me.
They must have caught my account info and are now performing recurring charges on my debit card--I have no credit--and live on the income of debit card.
Serious negative living hardships have been created.
11/10/[protected] BILL PAY DDA INT*INTELIUS CM INT*INTERLIUS CM [protected] WAUS 1.95
11/10/[protected] (Same as above) 19.95
12/13/[protected] (Same as previous month)
12/11/2010--Spoke with Amy (CSR) and she soke with her supervsor, Germany, and they would only reverse 12/13/2010 charge and cancell account in January.
Already a victim of Identity theft which I informed them of.
Will be in contact with my bank.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Dec 13, 2010
It sounds like you have accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in the People Search membership, please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you.
More Intelius Cm Int Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intellius - website for locating information
- Intelius - charges to my paypal account
- Intelius - three different charges posting to my bank account
- Intelius - scam!!! they are stealing my money!!!
- Intelius - complaint