[Resolved] Intelius Cm Int / recurring withdrawals

1 United States
Phone: 888-445-2727

Attempted to do a search and website never worked properly and, therefore, no service was rederred to me.

They must have caught my account info and are now performing recurring charges on my debit card--I have no credit--and live on the income of debit card.

Serious negative living hardships have been created.

11/10/[protected] BILL PAY DDA INT*INTELIUS CM INT*INTERLIUS CM [protected] WAUS 1.95

11/10/[protected] (Same as above) 19.95

12/13/[protected] (Same as previous month)

12/11/2010--Spoke with Amy (CSR) and she soke with her supervsor, Germany, and they would only reverse 12/13/2010 charge and cancell account in January.

Already a victim of Identity theft which I informed them of.

Will be in contact with my bank.

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Dec 13, 2010

It sounds like you have accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in the People Search membership, please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you.