[Resolved] Intelius / unauthorized charged

1 United States

To Neil of Intelius customer service

I have called today at spoke to Tim without lastname as he stated that he doesn't provide his lastname and he is the only one in the call center by this name. The issue I am writing about was that Intelliues has been charging my debit card for $19.95 without my knowledge and doing research on my account, I have found two charges from October 15, and for today pending transaction. Tim have cancelled my account and was told that he will credit to me the $19.95 for this pending transaction. I am not interested with any type of program/membership/or promotions. The reason I have stumbled onto the website for US Search was to trace a phone number and that they were charging me .95 cents to get the information. I honestly did not click no boxes as I am very careful in being charged to what I agree and difinitely I don't have no intention of paying $19.95. I only agree to pay the .95 cents. I am asking nicely to refund me the charges made by intellius to my account on or about October 15, 2010. I don't have no intention to file a formal complaint with the state of nevada consumer affairs as well as to the state of where your company obtained your license. Please return my money for October 15, 2010. If you don't have the authority to refund my request, please forward it to the higher management. I have never heard nor I have received any refund yet but I will be pursuing to file my complaint with the State of Nevada Consumer Affairs or even to the small claim court. I am doing my best to work with them in a amicable way but their response of ignoring my request does not show any good faith.

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Nov 22, 2010

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.