[Resolved] Intelius / sale of my information to value max 123
On 12/19/08 I contacted Intelius (www.intelius.com) for reverse telephone information for a cost of $0.99. They contacted me by email the next day to tell me that they could not provide any information. On 12/26/08 I received a notice by mail from Value Max that my American Express card was being charged $19.95 for a membership fee and I had 7 days to cancel by calling [protected]. I checkedwith the Complaints Board and saw another complaint that Intelius was selling infomation to Value Max. I immediately called the Value Max number and followed the directions on the recorded menu to cancel. Next, I am going to contact American Express to be sure the reject any charges from Value Max and/or Intelius.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2009
It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.
More Intelius Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intelius - complaint 
- [Resolved] Intelius - kuttimani anbazhagan - wanted criminal by tamilnadu police - loc issued - gc holder - absconding and trying to get us citizenship
- Intelius - misleading advertising 
- Intelius - intelius removed money from my bank account without my explicit knowledge or permission.
- Intelius - repeated charges on my credit card