[Resolved] Intelius / sharing credit info

1 United States
Phone: 888-445-2727

This company is sharing information with Value Max123.com, Value Max sent me a warning notices telling me they were going to bill me about 4 hours after I had charged a one time fee of 39.95, for a people search on Intelius, which was of no value to me because the phone numbers given were no good. This has never happened to me before and it makes me stinking mad because Intelius offers Identity Proctect, what a JOKE! I hope someone does something to stop this. I have notified my bank and I have also called Value Max and canceled the subscription that I didn't order in the first place. Lucky me... I hadn't been charged yet they did send my cancelation noticed right away. I also sent an email to Intelius telling them how disappointed I was and I am also going to follow-up with a phone call later today.

Mad... in California.

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 14, 2009

It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Al