[Resolved] Intelius / sharing credit info
This company is sharing information with Value Max123.com, Value Max sent me a warning notices telling me they were going to bill me about 4 hours after I had charged a one time fee of 39.95, for a people search on Intelius, which was of no value to me because the phone numbers given were no good. This has never happened to me before and it makes me stinking mad because Intelius offers Identity Proctect, what a JOKE! I hope someone does something to stop this. I have notified my bank and I have also called Value Max and canceled the subscription that I didn't order in the first place. Lucky me... I hadn't been charged yet they did send my cancelation noticed right away. I also sent an email to Intelius telling them how disappointed I was and I am also going to follow-up with a phone call later today.
Mad... in California.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.
More Intelius Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- [Resolved] Intelius - kuttimani anbazhagan - wanted criminal by tamilnadu police - loc issued - gc holder - absconding and trying to get us citizenship
- Intelius - misleading advertising 
- Intelius - intelius removed money from my bank account without my explicit knowledge or permission.
- Intelius - repeated charges on my credit card
- Intelius.com - bait and switch. single report $1.00 but billed $30