[Resolved] Intelcom Expressfake delivery attempt

On Sunday morning I was given notification that the parcel would arrive within 3 hours. By the end of the day I recieved another email stating an attempt was made to deliver . I proceeded to check my security camera recordings from 6 am to 9 at night only to find that no one had been at my house to make an attempt . I have taken the liberty of making a video copy if you would like for your own personal records date and time stamped

• Resolution statement

• Intelcom Express Customer Care's Response, Jul 12, 2019

Hello!
    Have you contacted us about this issue? We could look into what happened and retrain the driver on using the correct status if it was a mistake. In the case of a false delivery attempt, we'd also like to report it as this is not a delivery practice we endorse. Kindly connect with us at [protected]@intelcomexpress.com.

Thank you!

Ch
Nov 26, 2018

Comments

• De
      Jul 07, 2019

Looks like a long term issue across the board. Consistent fake delivery attempts followed up by empty promises from their customer service. With technology today (ie. Cameras on doorbells), you'd think they'd be smarter with their excuses. I actually sent a pin to the driver of my house and he still flagged an "attempted delivery" the same day. I've proceeded to send in a complaint through Amazon to bump them to the bottom of the list and will continue to do it each time they give fake delivery attempts or excuses.