Instant Google Income / charge credit card without approval and have no number to reach them to dispute it

Instant Google Income
I read an article on how to make extra money online with google and in the article the girl suggested going to www.instantgoogleincome.com and they only charge $1.97
and you can watch videos and or read reports. They show that you have access to this for 7 days and gives you the impression that it will expire. I read what I needed to read and never went back to the site. I then went to pay my credit card and realized they had charged my card another $79.95. I never authorized this nor did the website ever say this would happen. After going down to the small print and looking at their policies it says they will charge you this automatically if you don't cancel your service. I tried calling their 1-800 number which is no longer in service and then they give another number for customer service, which has nothing to do with their company. They are liars, theives and very, very deceptive!!!

N  7th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yes, indeed they are scammers.

And they have nothing to do with Google or Google AdSense.

Dispute the charges with your bank. And if you have to cancel your credit card. And file a report with the Attorney General.
D  9th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Rubbish, they show the following disclaimer "Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Instant Access" I am ordering the Instant Google Income Kit and trial membership for $1.97 activation fee, after the 7-day trial I will be charged seventy nine dollars and ninety five cents if I do not cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions for full details. To Cancel, call 866 586 9925. Customer service hours are M-F 9am-5pm EST excluding holidays.
Google does not sponsor, endorse, and is no way affiliated with Instant Google Income. "

If you cant read thats your problem!!
A  10th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
No need for wb2009 to be so hostile. I was also just charge $79.95. I scrutinized what I was looking at before I even gave my credit card number. I called my bank & did indeed get the phone number of 866-586-9925. I called just now, spoke with a man named Ron who promptly cancelled my "subscription, " refunded my $79.95 and told me that it would reflect on my bank statement within 3-5 business days. It was almost too easy. I will be happier once I see the refund. I also asked for and received a confirmation number when I spoke to him.

It's hard times for everyone. We are just trying to find something that we can do to make some money. Sometimes we want to believe that it isn't too good to be true. Well, in this case it is.

Back to the ol' drawing board!
N  13th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
@ wb2009 - Um, they do tend to be scammers in the sense that they you have a 7 day trial, which begins the day you order it. And you often don't even receive the product within the 7 days because they delay shipping to ensure you don't receive it in time to cancel. I won't list the hundreds of people I've seen complaining about that issue.

@momof3 - good luck with your refund. I hope it comes through before they charge you a couple more times - that's usually what happens.
N  16th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
It does clearly state on the site that your credit card will be charged again if you do not cancel the subscription within 7 days. That is the reason I searched for user reviews surrounding this offer before I clicked the Submit button. However, I am wondering if you can actually make money - even with the $79.95 per month subscription fee? Has anyone actually tried this?
D  25th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just checked the web site out, and there IS a disclaimer stating the terms & conditions - it's YOUR fault for NOT reading the terms & conditions.

What's every web site supposed to do? Sit there and hold your hand and read it out loud to you.

Give me a break!
D  25th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +2 Votes

My Name is Ron and I work in customer support at instant google income.

First I would like to say that we try and be as upfront about our terms as possible, we have them in plain english on the checkout page and when you checkout you have to tick the box to agree to the terms.

We provide instant access to our product so there is no wait time. Your 7 day trial starts when you order and you have the full 7 days to check it out, read the info you want and leave if you are not super excited about our product.

As the customer states once she called us we are happy to promptly cancel and refund anybody who is not happy with the product we are offering.

We offer the trial period so people can go in and honestly see if our program is right for them for a very small fee. If they decide it is right for them we make it easy to stay a member and expect or members to pay for the access to the very powerful program we have in place and the ongoing training and bonus content we distribute weekly and monthly.

We are also offering a new service for members where we will set up your first money making website for you for free! It is just another thing we are doing to make sure people get their moneys worth from being members and have the best chance to succeed in building an online business.

Any further questions can be sent to support ( at ) instant google income .com (sorry I have to obscure the email address a bit to avoid spam bots).

Thank you very much for trying our product and have a good day!

Instant Google Income Support
N  25th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
To everyone here who's claiming the thread starter didn't read the disclaimer/terms and conditions:- there's another similar scam, a Google Profit House one, and you don't actually get to see anything about 'Terms and Conditions' until after you've submitted your details!

It sounds exactly like this one, and probably the same people/ring of scammers being discussed in other thread about the Google Profit House one.
N  28th of Aug, 2009 by

Instant Google Income - unauthorized Credit Card charges
Instant Google Income
New York
Phone: not given

My complaint is identical to others. They charged my credit card without approval or receiving my confirmation email which I was supposed to send if I chose to participate. I chose not to! Impossible to reach them. They charged me 2 payments of $79.95 so far. They are entitled to the initial $1.79 but not one cent more. Deceptive operation that should be closed down!
A  29th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My name is Janeille. I too already had my credit card info put into the website before i saw anything about terms and conditions. I didn't see anything saying that I wouldv'e been charged 79.95 seven days later if i did not cancel. As far as I knew i was paying 1.79 for one-time access. I was on the websight for all of about four minutes before my daughter needed me and I left, never to return again. Now here I am, a week later, checking my checking account online and found out that this program came within FIVE dollars of overdrawing my account and costing me another twenty dollars that I don't have! It of course is the weekend so I can't do anything till Monday. Hopefully the company will see to it that I get my hard-earned money back! Wish Me Luck!!!
N  30th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
OMG PEOPLE!!! ALWAYS ALWAYS READ THE FINE PRINT!!! IT SAYS IT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!! Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Instant Access" I am ordering the Instant Google Income Kit and trial membership for $1.97 activation fee, after the 7-day trial I will be charged seventy nine dollars and ninety five cents if I do not cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions for full details. To Cancel, call 866 586 9925. Customer service hours are M-F 9am-5pm EST excluding holidays. Google does not sponsor, endorse, and is no way affiliated with Instant Google Income.
A  3rd of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have called the customer service line over 20 times within the past two days within their operation hours. I left a message, leaving my name and a callback number. I have also sent an e-mail, asking for a response. No answer. I am extremely frustrated and am convinced that these people are indeed only scammers. I'm going to have to cancel my credit card now. BE WARNED.
N  8th of Sep, 2009 by
N  21st of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I was also charged the $1.95 and $79.95 by Instant Google Income. After a lot effort to try to find contact information for the company I got the number 866-586-9925 from this site. I reached an Indian guy who first told me that they had refunded the money on 8/18/2009. I pointed out to him that we had cancelled that bank account because, in our opinion, a ripoff company had that account number an we had no reason to believe that they would not charge additional money to it in the future. I was then told that they would mail a check to my home address in the amount of $79.95. It remain to be seen if that actually happens.
N  24th of Sep, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Well, I'm glad some of you were able to get your money back. I was not able to, but that was because I didn't read the fine print. Definitely read the fine print.
N  30th of Sep, 2009 by
I also had an unauthorized charge from instant Google. I called my bank to dispute the charge but it was best to cancel my card and get a new one. I also called their 800# 866 586 9925. I had to leave a message. I told them that I never received any of the free trial info and I want a refund asap. I also told them that I would be filing a complaint with my States Attorney General. Believe it or not they called me back quickly and told me that they would refund my money and to check my account in 4-5 days.

They tried to offer me six months free and $40 of my 79.95. I told them absolutely not. I want my full refund and while I was interested in this, what they did made me feel very uncomfortable. So if you call the number leave msg if you have to. I still have to wait to make sure they applied my refund.
A  1st of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I as well signed up for the trial, not knowing that it was a SUBSCRIPTION not a ONE TIME OFFER. Luckily, I found this site before the 7 day trial was up. I emailed them wishing to cancel, but I didn't get the email from the site. Want to know why? because THEY DONT GIVE YOU A PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL OR WAY TO CANCEL. It is a scam trying to take your money by not letting you cancel. I dont know if they got my email, but if they are monitoring this site, I would like to let them know that I disagree with their business tactics. I wish to cancel my subscription for the account: kristo j (at) me . com . Should they charge me any more than the original $1.97, I will take action with my lawyer and attorney general. I have a strong team of lawyers biting at the bit to go after a company like this. and BE WARNED should I be charged, and not able to prevail in court against the company, I will not stop. I will follow by posting blogs and creating websites with the sole purpose of warning individuals about the scam. If it comes down to it, I will find them, and travel there to speak with them personally, demanding my money back. They have hit on the wrong person this time. Bit off more than they can chew. I am not some loser who needs money, I have a powerful financial firm, and multiple companies to back me up.
D  8th of Oct, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thanks for your life story Kristoj. I wonder how "powerful" your firm is if you're looking for marketing scams and don't know how to read a contract??? "They have hit on the wrong person this time." Don't you have to go to the website and sign up yourself? So you should keep your comments about people who need money are "losers" because you seem like the biggest one on the page. Should have got your lawyers to read over the terms I guess.
N  15th of Oct, 2009 by
I was job searching and this came up-looked deeper because it sound like a good deal. Paralegal and cant find work. went to the complaint page and saw someone comment " if you cant read thats your problem"-- what a loser!!! So many people who have lost jobs, families struggling to put food on the table and this "person" thinks this scam is a joke? Whoever created this web page should be prosecuted!!!
N  25th of Oct, 2009 by

Instant Google Income - Debit without autorization

My complaint is the same as the previous ones. I was billed the 79.99 charge twice after the initial 1.98 before I recieved my credit card bill. I could not get ahold of them by calling the number and when I did they would not credit me the money saying it was in fine. print. As soon as you pay the $ 1. 98, they give you a link to click on. As soon as you do that, they have you and your money. My credit card company will not deal with it either. They say to go to the merchant.

Google Logo Google