ING Direct / Ing Direct Complaints File with BBB

If you are having trouble with ING Direct, file a complaint with the BBB. I accidentally received notes on an email that I received from them. Turns out they do not like BBB complaints and that will help you get your problems resolved!

Ma

Comments

• De
      20th of Jun, 2013

On May 2 2013 I was informed by my Dr. that I would be out of work for perhaps another 6 weeks due to a injury, I called ING and required about pulling some money out of my 401 k plan which I did. I took out five thousand dollars. Around may 28 2013 I called to see if I could take out some more money and was told that I could not because you have to wait to 6 months before you can take out anymore. I was never told this. ING representatives told me that if they failed to advise me about the 6 months that they could accomidate me if the mistake was on their part. I was told by a supervisor by the name of Cody Mercier that he was personally going to look in this matter for me and that he would get back with me within 48 hrs., or no later than the following Tuesday. He did not and every attempt on my part has been unsuccessful in getting back with him. Another ING employee called me and said that they would not be able to help me even if the mistake was on their end and that their was no error in the transaction and even if I had been misinformed that they could not change their position because it was policy.