Infinity Auto Insurance / raising premium

United States Review updated:
We've been Infinity customers since Jan.08, when my husband joined the ARMY, we were living in Florida, and paying about 130.00 a month for two cars, a "96"Ford minivan and a "98"Ford mustang, and then we were assigned to Fort Riley, KS, in Sept.When I called to give them my new address, the lady took my info and bid me good day, about a week later I got a letter in the mail saying that my monthly payments had been adjusted and we would now be required to pay 533.00 dollars a month until our policy expired in Dec.Just because I changed my address, we were not involved in an accident, we didn't get any tickets, all we did was move to a different state.I think it's crap that they can charge so much just for a change of address, who in their right mind would pay that much a month?Who has that kind of money? When I called to find out what was going on the lady told me"Well you only have two more payments left" like that was a good thing, the total of those two payments are more than i've ever had to pay for a year policy, I think it's funny that they thought we were actually gonna pay that.needless to say we're not Infinity customers any more.
Va

Comments

We
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Infinity has the absolute worse in the way of Customer Service that I have ever experienced. I attempted to talk with a Customer Service agent (Chris Maxwell) about my claim, he was the most rude person I have ever talked to. I thought my Insurance company was supposed to work for me not against me. He was very accusitory and had the nerve to tell me " If you would just shut up for a moment and don't talk over me, maybe we can get this done". This was after he had just told me that he couldn't talk right now and that he could in five to ten min. I told him that I would call him back in ten min, because I was at my Mothers house who is terminaly ill and I didn't want to disturb her. He said "I am sorry to hear about that, but can't you just turn the ringer down and I will call you back". I couldn't believe his cold--hearted behavior. I called him back and told him that I would request another agent, his words to me were, "Sure, try if you like but I have never seen in this company where that would happen so you are just going to have to deal with me and I hope they do give you someone else." SHAME ON YOU INFINITY!!!

Infinity Insurance Company Logo Infinity Insurance Company