Indian - Southern Railways / violation of trust by mysore railway employees
Nature of problem: violation of trust from mysore station master and other railway employees.
I have reserved 4 tickets to travel from mysore to chennai on 28th jan 2007 in satabthi express. 4 tickets includes me, my pregnant wife and my cousin and his wife.
Unfortunately railways decided to start the satabthi express from bangalore instead of from mysore due to time delay. the commitment from mysore station master and other higher officials given to all the satabthi passengers was " railways will be organizing 3 bus to pick up all the satabthi passengers from mysore to bangalore along with one railway representative in each bus. and satabthi express will start at bangalore if only all the passengers in the 3 buses reach the bangalore station and train.
Including me there where 10 people was on the 3rd bus to reach satabthi express at bangalore. shocking news was that satabthi has left bangalore station before we reach there. with the frustrated discussion with railway employees on bangalore station, the railway representative from mysore station has escaped without our knowledge leaving us alone. railway employees in bangalore station are not ready to help us as these decisions are made by mysore station and they also confirmed that they cannot allot us any seat in next forthcoming trains to chennai as all the seats are full. some how we reached mysore railway officials over phone, again they committed us to make alternative arrangement and asked us to wait in bangalore station. I waited with my pregnant wife in bangalore station for hours and hours result the mysore railway officials went to there home for weekend celebrations. this is completely a violation of trust my mysore railway employees to the indian railway customers / citizens.
My pregnant wife suffered lot by getting in the chennai express at late hours 23.00 in bangalore in unreserved compartment.
More Indian - Southern Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - irctc refund rules
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter