Complaints & Reviews

no ticket even after payment!

I tried to book the railway ticket from internet from chennai to delhi on 30th sep. After payment I got a message "your session has been expired". And the amount of the ticket has already been transfered from my account.

Beware people!

P.RAMAN Oct 23, 2007

Sir, I have a doubt. Pl. clarify. If more than one passenger books a single ticket to a particular destination, and if any one of them alight one station before the destination, can he take a photocopy of the ticket and show at the gate. If so, whether any attestation is required in the xerox copy of the ticket. Kindly clarify.

• Su
    subeesh Apr 18, 2008

Hi,
    Recently i purchased ATVM card and used it for 3 months.
    After some time the card could not be read my the ATVM machine. So i asked the issuing person to replace it. He promplty agreed to do it but also charged my 10 rs saying that the card is maintained by CMC.

Why should customer pay for something that is defective and which should ideally be replaced by the vendor? Is this the way of looting public and making railways profitable???

• Ra
    RAJIV SODHI Apr 18, 2008

Excess money taken by b. R. Singh at counter no. 495 sarojini nagar, new delhi while making ticket holding pnr no. 621 - 4475984 and pnr no. 251 - 0608551 indian railway

pratap bhanushali Aug 15, 2009

respected indian railways operated officer
    i am going to pune to delhi
    i am issue waitlist tickets from the irctc internet eticket
    but ticket is not confirm & ticket checher say you are without tickets & you pay ticket charge + penalty
    & say eticket automatic cancel & credit refund in your account
    so please valid waitlist etickets or cancel eticket so refund full print amount ( no deduct any chargers )
    & sir tatkal tickets booking not 5 days not 2 days but dest option is book 3 days
    & 9017 saurashtra janata tatkal quota seat increase present 33 seats tatkal quota (best option is 72 seat)
    from pratap bhanushali ([email protected]) 9220577031

• Ap
    APURVA MISHRA Oct 17, 2009

i encountered a severe misbehavior during the process of getting reservation for my father in a train. my father had to travel from bilaspur to nagpur and then from there to hyderabad in consecutive time period.the clerk sitting at the reservation counter got us the reservation from bilaspur to nagpur and told us that there was 'no room' in the train in which the reservation had to be done from nagpur to hyderabad. he took the whole amount for the journey but didnt get us the reservation for the next train that we specified.my first reaction was a suprise as i had already checked the availability of seats in the specified train.i told informed him about the same. he very rudely replied and denied to check it again. he was not at all ready to listen to us and just started shouting on us. i was dissappointed as i had already wasted my 45 minutes time standing in the queue and my inconvinience was but obvious. i along with my sister went to the enquiry counter as it was next to impossible for me to believe that all seats in a train could get reserved in 1 hour duration. in the enquiry counter the clerk as expected told us that seats are available in the train. so i told him about what all happened with us in the previous counter. a lady clerk who was watching us since last hour called us to the next counter and got our seat reserved.

• Ss
    S.Sriram Nov 18, 2009

My self I am Sriram aged around 37 years and I am 6” 1’heght.What I am expressed my agony that when i was traveling from Ongole to Bangalore in Seshadri express i feel the travel is as hell in a situation that I was allotted SIDE UPPER BEARTH on 17-10-2009 the upper fan was hit my head and the pain was un bearable finally I understood that The railway authorities are failed to reinstate the seats in correct position of SIDE BEARTHS which were dislocated to provide 3 seats while seating arrangements

S.Sriram, Ongole

regular late running of train

Resolved officials corruption

I went to the Sarojini Nagar railway reservation counter on the 18th of April to get a ticket for Pune from...

train schedule

Hi,

This is related to train schedule. previously train between pune to ahmedabad called "ahinsa express" was running on friday from pune and on sunday from ahmedabad. now, from 1st dec 2006 onwards, train schedule is changed which affects lots of students and employees working in pune who sufferers a lots for the same. now, on week end, if they which to go to gujarat and want to come back on monday morning, they must have to use private bus.

Thats the request from every student and employee of gujarat.

Jafar

• He
    Hemant Sep 23, 2007

This is related to 2RJ/3JS Jharsuguda sambalpur DMU Passenger running between Jharsuguda and Sambalpur and 4JS Sambalpur Jharsuguda DMU passenger. This train has not run in its scheduled time in any single day. The distance between both the stations is only 49 Kms and travel time is 1hr 05 minutes but the train departs 1.00 hr late every day from Jharsuguda which is its originating Station and accumulates late on the way too. Consequentially it also departs sambalpur at an unknown time basing on the late, with almost no passengers due to its unscheduled departure time causing loss to public money. It is unfortunate in which route buses runs overloaded trains runs on loss. Will the Railway ministry will look into the matter and take steps to check the loss of hundreds of man hour loss of students and employees using this train?

• He
    Hemant Aug 03, 2008

Who cares the loss of Railway. Our Railway Minister is making Profits For him as well as Railway too. Railway Minster is Busy with trainning at IIM dont disturb him by Writing like this. He wil be soon Invited to give training to New Politicians on How to get Popularity by Cheating Public.

• Ni
    Nisha Shah Nov 25, 2009

Hi. My name is Nisha Shah. I work at an online marketing agency at Santacruz. A shocking incident happened with me last Friday on 13th November 2009. I usually travel by the harbour line from Khar to Kings Circle everday back home from work. I don't have a fixed train time but take any ST train.

I got a little late from work that day. I boarded a 7.56 PM CST train from Khar station. I have a I st class pass. 8' o clock is not really late and there is a good enough crowd in the trains. Ladies I class compartments are a little empty compared to II nd class. I got a seat and settled down with all my stuff- my purse on my lap, mobile phone in my hand and my gym and tiffin bags at the side.

It was a routine trip, some more ladies/ girls boarded from Bandra. The comparment was almost full now with only two seats left next to me. Everyone was indulged into different activities – someone was reading a book, the other was on her cell chatting with someone, one was listening songs on her Ipod and so on and I was there sitting calmly as I was really tired after a hectic work day.

The train was moving towards the next station (Mahim) and suddenly it halted in between Bandra & Mahim at the creek (Bandra Khaadi as most people call it). Many a times, the harbour line trains halt there for a signal. It was pitch dark outside.

Suddenly, I heard noises “ Chor Chor” coming from outside and seemed like coming from a distance. It was a male voice. But then somehow I was tired and didn't bother to check whats happening outside. None of the other females also got up from their seat.

The girl sitting on the opposite row was peeping outside the window out of the curiousity to check where the noise came from and I was just looking at her. Well, I was seated in a way that my back faced the doorside. Suddenly I see a dark hand approaching towards my left hand and when I look up I see a tall, healthy and dark man. I don't remember his face at all now though. I got really scared and I started screaming. Immediately and simultaneously, the females sitting on the opposite row who noticed the man started shouting “chor chor”. The men in the I st class came to the Jaali in there to check why so much noise from the Ladies comparment.

This man came in and smartly in front of everybody flicked the phone from my hand and jumped out of the train. The minute he jumped, the train started.

Everything seemed to be so well planned. The “Chor Chor” was so intentional in an attempt to get someone come at the door or to distract attention. The man came inside the compartment just few seconds before the train started so that he could easily jump and no one would want to get down at that khaadi.

It took me few seconds to realise what happened to me and that my cell phone got flicked in such a fashion. Everyone around became hyper. A female called the police helpline. Another helped me to block my number as I had a post paid connection. Some started shouting that there should be a Police inside the compartment. Some got scared.

I got off at Kings Circle and went to the Railway Police there. They did not even write a complaint as the accident happened before Mahim, so I had to report this to Bandra Police Station. Just imagine, when I was entering into the railway police station, there was this man who had just lost his 10 gm chain in the same train and was there to lodge a complaint.

My sister was trying to reach me and she called on my cellphone. The worst part is that a guy actually picks up my phone. My sis heard a bunch of guys giggling and laughing. She became suspicious and she asked who it is and where are they speaking from. The robbers 9there were moe than 2 people) tells her that we have stolen the phone and speaks to her in an abusive manner. My father in law also called on my number and they spoke to him as well in an ill mannered way. Only after my father in law behaved as if he was a Police and calling from a Polcie station, they hung up. What GUTS!!!

The next day, I went to the Bandra Police station and filed an FIR. I also lodged a complaint at the Bandra Railway Station.The authorities there were very co-operative, however, they had a very pessimistic attitude. They kept telling me such complaints keep coming and that no one is paying heed. They have complained to senior officials as well but no serious action has been taken so far. They also told me that recently in february they lost one of their constables at the same place as he was trying to catch the thieves and he was killed.

It's been a week now and so far I haven't heard from the Police or the Railway Station.
    I don't have any hopes to get my phone back. But my major concern is the safety and next steps.

These thefts are very regular especially at the Bandra Mahim creek where the train halts and especially the harbour line is at risk as it's the first track close to the Khaadi. Thefts are also a common scene in Mumbai, but the way it happened at a peak time was shocking. What if the guy had a knife or banged my head. All I want to convey to the Railway authorities is that when you are aware that this patch is risky, why hasn't any action been taken so far. If you can't catch the goons, atleast have some safety meausures there.

1.The area is pitch dark. You won' t even realise if someone is standing there or hiding there. Put some big flood lights there so that atleast you can know if someones there. The first half of the creek is a little better thanks to all the lights that come because of the huge hoardings. Nothing that the railways guys have done.
    2.Put up fencing especially with glass on top in a way that no one can enter into a train like this and jump back.
    3.Lastly, have a police official especially in Ladies compartments especially for late trains. This only happens for few days when any such incident is bloaten up by the Media.

As next steps, my plan is to meet the PRO for railways who sits at the Churchgate station building. I don't want my phone back. All I want is some preventive measures to be taken to avoid such incidents to happen again in future and specially at the Bandra- Mahim creek. We talk about Mumbai being a safe place, where is the safety?

Why aren't railway authorites doing anything? Even the Bandra station master tells me that they are aware such incidents happen and that there are dopers, drug addicts and thieves especially coming from the slums behind who have been behind all this, but there is nothing much that has been done. In fact, he was surpisesd that I had come in to file a complaint as mostly people never take any action. They think it's a waste of time.

All girls and guys who travel by train, please BEWARE of such tricks especially at the Bandra – Mahim creek. Avoid standing at the door. And if you are unlucky like me, it might even happen if you are actually sitting inside. I am still surprised how did he figure out I was holding a phone in my left hand. Someone might try and distract you but don't pay attention

It's been a week now but each time my train passes from that creek, I pray to God that please don't have any halt today. My heart literally stops for a second and I hold my bag tight out of the fear that someone will just come in and snatch it as well. It was indeed a Friday, the 13th for me and I will always remember this really bad incident for life.

Nisha Shah.
    9833220451.
    [email protected]

communication gap regarding platform indiacator

[protected]
Train no 2716 train name asr ned express
From ndls to awb
Date [protected] class sl
Boarding point ndls reservation upto awb
Quota general

S#
Name age sex seat/berth coach status
1 sunil r wagh 27 male 0041 s9 confirmed
2 sainath r aher 44 male 0044 s9 confirmed

I was on delhi station to travel from delhi to aurangabad against above ticket. at delhi station train is on plat form no.9. on this plat form indicator shown bogi position s-12 to s-01 from engine but when train came 5 min. late on plate form at that time position of bogi is vise-versa (s-01 to s-12 from engine). so many people rush on plate form to catch there bogi. why this indicators shown wrongs position of bogi?

overloaded trains

124 up valsad fast passenger train as we all know is the lifeline for the people staying beyond virar as we dont have the local available yet. Along with the passengers, a lot of workers and students also travel in this train. A lot of people from this train have andheri station as their destination, but as the train does not have a halt at andheri they have to getdown at borivali and board the slow locals. Specially the students are suffering a lot as they have to board the fully packed train from borivali. So wont it be logical if we give 124 valsad fast passenger a halt at andheri, which is just another station on its way to mumbai central. In this way a lot of people will be benefited and at the same time a lot of load from the mumbai locals will be reduced.

• Me
    melbron Aug 03, 2007

Its really a big problem for the students as they never reach their lectures on time because they have to travel through borivali .

sameer Aug 03, 2007

There is absolutely no problem to give andheri a halt as it is on its way to mumbai central, it will help a lot of people .

che Apr 26, 2008

should stop

threatening passengers

I am a passenger having a wait listedticket traveling, from yesvantpur-vishakapatnam, on 26th june 07. it was a serious issue likely to keep in front of officers of the indian railway (happening in that train). the people involved in this case are - all the bed roll staff in 2 tier a/c coach.

Their job is to stand and identify the people who are looking for confirmation of tickets (at any station), then they approach you individually asking for 500/- for providing a reserved seat (I don't know how can they do that).

I having a pqwl 1 ticket has got confirmed latter at kr puram, till then tte advised me not to enter into the ac coach. I waited up to 1 hr and then approached tte (in the mean while these bed roll staff were troubling me by saying they will conform, if you pay 500/-).

Due to some canceled tickets, tte has alloted me the berth in the coach. these bed roll staff came again for the 5th time near me and asking for 500/- otherwise they threatened me that they will cancel my confirmation on complaining to tte. similarly they troubled other waitlisted passengers and took money 500/-).

If we leave these issues like this - soon the indian railway will become stale-the image will get fade in the eyes of the travelers.

The lady passenger sitting in front of me had paid money 500/- for no reason. these people are threating women and fellow travelers. why such things are happening? who are these people indulge is such activities, who are the officers are responsible to take action on these trouble makers?

I am also sending this letter to tv9 and other media.

The details of me are as under,
Train no./name: yesvanpur-howrah express,2864.
Date and time:26/06/07, at 7:30pm,
Pnr no:[protected],
Digit coach no: 048051.

The fellow lady travellor, who paid 500/- on threatning.
Her details are as under,
Pnr no:[protected]
Digit coach:048051.

• Su
    Suresh Kumar Jan 02, 2008

Respected sir,

This is to inform you some rowdy boys are threatenig

with blade at Nungambakkam Railway Station

( on the footbridge ,way to Loyola College) ,

and they are taking watches ,mobile and money purse regularly ,

especially Loyola College Students.

we beg you to do the needful .

Expecting your co operation.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully.
    Suresh Kumar.

09446519376 - Kerala.

anshul verma Apr 15, 2008

sir
    i want to told you that i am living in the city bhatapara which is 45 away from bilaspur and 64 km away from raipur
    the state capital. i want to inform you that in the booking office it is opened for 8 hours daily in these eight hours 6 to 7 hours the booking office officers are active with the person which are included in the black marketing of ticket (say dalal) and it is open only one to two hours for the common person. for writing the complain against these i first go to station master to obtain complain book but he did not provide me he told me that contact bilaspur gm office for these and told me to talk on the number 077522232004 but when i call on this number he told me that do not disturb me call on raipur for these matter.
    in front of booking office also this number is written to
    say any complain against any officer the bilapur gm told that call on no 07712252200 when i call on this number
    he told me that call on the number 07712252232 when i call
    on this number and told me that station manager is not providing me complaint book so he told me that for this matter then he told me that call on the number 07712252236 and finally then i call on this number no one could attained the phone i call many time but no one could attain the phone. sir you see that what is the condition of indian railway. it is like an comedy serial "office office "run by pankaj kapoor.so please give treatment to indian railway and take strict action very soon against officer included in these case . this is second time i send complain when i send first time one month before then on action is taken against anyone . the name of the officer in the booking office is prakash soni.so very soon take strict action .
    thanks
    anshul verma

• Kd
    K.Dash Apr 24, 2008

Sir,
    I had booked my motor cycle to be despatched fron Nasik road station to Faridabad station on 10th of April. The Receipt No. is B120299 dated 10/04/2008. But it has not reached its destination till date. I enquired at Faridabad railway station parcel deptt. several times for last 12 days. They are indifferent towards the arrival of the parcel. When I asked about the where-about of my motorcycle they are just telling to search at New Delhi Railway Station. I went to New Delhi Railway station and they said to search at old Delhi Railway station. Is it my duty to search the motor cycle like this after paying railway the transportation charges? I am in a fix what to do now . I am a student at Management development Institute, Gurgaon and Faridabad is very far from this place and there is no system of communication through telephone from out side to the parcel offfice. Please help me out .

Thanks
    K. Dash

• Pa
    Parveen Poddar Dec 21, 2008

Complaints in written must be lodged.If complain book is not been provided
    by the authority whether in running train or off the train one should send there complain through registered post and keep track on it.If these people did not listen then send a RTI application and asked for status.Complain is a tool that keeps these corrupt people under check. Fight for the right.You pay for it and the railway is bound to provide service. I appreciate the efforts of passengers who complain it is not the matter of his or her but the whole community gets benefit.
    Do not argue or get short temper, just ask for complain book and lodged a complain with witness or without it.

Parveen Poddar

• Ar
    Arjun Sahay May 27, 2010

sir,
    I am living in Mumbai and holding monthly season ticket from CST to THANE and MANKHURD daily I have to get down and catch train at CSTM. some time I use to go to Mankhurd and I use platform no.1 where your ticket cheking staff having office and I saw there lot of people brought as without ticket traveller. Are you sure that your staff is doing right becouse they all are innocent tresspasser what is your Vigilance Department doing. Under your nose 6 to 7 TC's group making money and you are sleeping in AC cabin shame?!!!
    some name
    1) Mr.Rajan Surve
    2)Mr.Ram Khatape
    3)Mr.P.R.Meena
    4)Mr.Shahanawaz Khan (now transferred to Dadar due to NGO Mr. Zaveri cought him red handed with taking money from innocent passenger, good thing or bad I don't know but Railway have only two stations, this Mr.Shahanawaz Khan just came from Dadar only becouse of complaint of taking money and again send back to same station ! poor Indian Railway)
    5)Mr.Baldev Sing
    6)Mr.Tushar Khande
    with other junior staff co op them in earning money and taking share from them.

• Ru
    Rumana Gheewala Jan 08, 2012

I came to Chennai central by Coromandel express train no:12841 on 8, 1, 2012.
    My ticket PNR NO: 610-2324726.
    I am a senior citizen.
    An railway official by name of Mr A.Chinappan ( HTE OMS B MAS ) approached me and asked for
    travelling ticket, which I duly produced. He asked for age and ID proof. As the passport which I was
    carrying was in one of the suitcase, I requested him to let me go as it was too difficult to open a packed
    suitcase. He was adamant to see and instead of requesting, he started abusing my son who had come
    to pick me. He used very abusive, slang language in tamil and his talk was nothing to do with
    original matter. He cursed that all muslims are liars and they should be put in jail.

I got angry on hearing this remark and tried to intervene, but he pushed me at the shoulder by
    his official leather bag. He was so rude, so shameless and much religiously biased.

He took all my luggauge to the weighment counter and fined for excess luggauge which
    I readily paid by Excess Fare Ticket No: AE 0190495 dated 8.1.2012.
    At first he took money but refused to give receipt, saying that receipt will be given tomorrow as it has
    to be signed by his senior.

This was the limit, I demanded his ID card and insisted on receipt, . After much grumbling and cursing he tore
    away the receipt and handed over to me.

I have lodged this complaint Deputy Station Manager Southern Railway Chennai Central ( Receipt no: 372688
    dated 8.1.2012).

Please take serious action against Mr A Chinappan.
    An written appology must be given by him.

Rumana.M.
    31 Muthu Naicken Street
    Chennai 600001
    Mobile:9952070862

problem with the train!

I am living in Vrindavan Distt. Mathura, State- Uttar Pradesh, from here only one train is for Mathura this is only 15 km railway route only one train goes from here that is rail bus. That train will go 5 time in a day. But from last 2 years there is a problem in that rail bus. It stops for 15 days due to technical problem. But no technical problem in this train only officers are doing like this because they don't want to run this. And they are showing this track in loss and telling if loss remain this train will we off.

thanking you,
sitaram agrawal
atkhambha, vrindavan

• Ra
    raj Jan 08, 2008

indian rail ke e tickting service etni kharb hai ke

aadmi mar jaiga ticket issue karte

sabse kharb service hai indian rail

SANTANU BHUNIA Apr 01, 2008

Sir,
    i was supposed to travel on 01.04.2008 to vellore for medical treatment of my mother, who is a disabled person and requireds minimum facilities specific for the patients requiring wheel chair. she cant move by herself. but to my surprise i found no any disabled compartment HOWRAH-YASHNTPUR (train no 2863) express(leaving Howrah). i was taking my mother to cmc hospital at vellore. but to my despire i had no other alternative but to cancell the trip for a medical treatment. i also gather information this unavailability of this disabled compartment is very common and happens in other trains also. i request to your honour since indian railway has provisions, it should be made available for those who are in dire need of it.
    thanking you.
    yours truely
    santanu bhunia.

• Bh
    Bhanu Sankar Muramalla Apr 17, 2008

Sir,
    I travel frequently by Visakhapatnam-Hyderabad Godavari Exp. Recently the railways introduced additional bearth in between side upper and side lower which is now named side middle. It is of great inconvinience to the passengers travelling by the train. Four people need to adjust in one seat in daytime. Also the adjustment of luggage in the space under the seat is becoming difficult ( ten passengers in case of RAC in one coupe). Even as the passengers are expressing inconvinience, the railway officials are in no mood to pay attentions to passengers grievances. In the process of increasing one bearth per coupe the railways did not make modifications to their online software. Passengers are alloted bearths as if there is no Side middle bearth. The person with a specific bearth location ( ie Middle) might have to sit somewhere else ( for example Side Upper). Also the bearth numbers that were alloted at the time of booking are changed in the chart causing a lot of inconvinience to the passenger. But no railway officials have seem to be concerned with that.
    thanking you.
    yours truely
    Bhanu Sankar

• Dh
    Dhani Tanwer Jul 10, 2008

Reaspected Sir,

I want to pass this comment to indian railway govt. that now these days the shedule of the local trains and the schedule of the Expresses is disturbed due to the fault of the all station masters.

The train comes on the plateform after 10 minutes before its announcment.

Here, I am talking about the disturbed schedule of the trains between Delhi and Palwal. Some time it is found that the all job employees get trouble during the return from the job.

Dear Sir, as a citizen of this country I wrote all this, because the train schedule has become a serious problem in these days.
    Some time the passangers abuses to the Indian Railway Govt.

So, please issue the notice to the all station masters about this problem& take a possessive action to stop all this activities

With Regards,
    Dhani Tanwer.

chandan sharma Nov 15, 2008

what is procedure to take refund in case of ac in ac coach is not working.i have original ticket and comlant copy given by tt and advice given for refund also by tt.

• Di
    Dipankar Adhikary Jan 04, 2009

I was travelling by 2323HWH NDLS Expres on 20/12/08, which came late 2-3 hrs late at kanpur.which may be normal to you, because i think u donot boughter about customer satifaction, moreover i am on doubt any result will be there after my complain.
    Most astonishing is that there was no sitting plan proper, you add third seat on side birth, no proper seat no.things become more worsened when there was no TTE.Finally after three hours i could find out two man wearing black jacket in AC 2 gossiping .Mr sudhansu kumar &Mr KD Aggarwal came after some time and told that only 2 man is for hole train .so it is not possible to attend hole train and they remain thund.This is the attitude of ur men.i think most of the people are not satisfied the service u provide.
    When i asked why u have so late, they replied local people like Rura side they are still on board and they all are travelling without ticket, so it is the best way to avoid confrontation.
    Although train suppose to go direct Delhi but number of station chain pulling make the halt several places.there was no police in the train to control the same .This is the way u want to maintain?Sad very sad.

• Rp
    rpyadav1970 Feb 24, 2010

plz activate roaming facility at the earliest on my mo. no 9001195669

• Ru
    rupu Jun 28, 2010

sir
    I agree with all of your problem.when i was travelling with garib rath express hen i saw tte asking bribe for making wating ticket conform. He even was not ready to help the ladies and children.

• Ge
    GEORGE JOSEPH May 28, 2011

NO WATER SUPPLY 16525 ON 28 MAY 2011. (ISLAND EXPRESS)

delay of the train

I booked ticket for travel from gorakhpur to kanpur by train no. 1123 for 29.06.2007. my pnr no. was [protected]. the arrival time of train was 00.10 hrs at gorakhpur. the train arrived at 07.30 hrs at goraphpur in trun it reaches to kanpur at 4.45 pm. due to this I could not attend the office on that day.

There is no email id where I can lodge the complain. due to this much delay the indian railway should reduce the fare by 50% at least & refund the remaining amount to passenger.

Anil K.Naik Nov 01, 2007

Subject : Eratic Suburban Train services

I am a resident of Virar (Mumbai suburb).Ever since we were promised of starting a regular train service on the newly laid lines between Borivli-Virar, the same seems to have been forgotten by Western Railway.

The WR authorities lied us that new rakes would be coming by September 07 end, but till now nothing is in site and people have to travel like animals. Shame on you Western Railway !. Central Railway's service is far much better than yours. I never come across any complaints from people residing in CR that their service collapsed, etc etc. A straight line from Church gate to Virar cannot be properly managed by you.

We are fed up of your service and people here have demanded extension of BEST bus services (Borivli to Virar). WR trains neither arrive in time nor there is any system left.

WRs name should appear in Guinness Book of World for providing late, erratic service to its consumers.

Regards
    Anil

• Sh
    shrinivas May 05, 2008

Dear, Sir,

My Self Shrinivas Mahendrakar.i want to inform about one problem, while my jounery from Gulbarga to Solapur with Train Hussan Sagar Exp

On Gulbarga Station for getting a normal 3 class ticket for Hussan Sager Exp(Train no 2702) on 03/05/2008 I had Straggled for 45 Min at station ticket counter, with more 50 people five ticket giving counter, ( ladies, Man & senior citizen all in the all 5 Q)

For this I want for asking complement book at your Dy.Station Manager, after 30 min getting every officer I the got that Book. and written it, I have copy of it (.it seems getting you suggestion /Complaint book also we need your Station Master permission)

This not stopped here it self.. One person who say him “Special Scrod ( I am sure about he not TT, )” he was watching this thing, And while my Journey he came to me( Fully Drunken with alcohol) at 3 Class abused me and fined me for Rs 325, , I don’t know why he done so (he was Drunken fully that time I have not arrgived with him more) the Receipt No:J406431And my TICKET number is 55332433

Did this Drunken Special Scrod belong to India Railway?

Can please some one Clarify this why he as taken this money?

I have all doc with me, TICKET, Complaint copy, Fined receipt if you needed ..

Thanks
    Shrinivas Mahendrakar

illegal passengers!

I boarded 2802 Express in NDelhi Station on 16.4.07 for Kharagpur on New Delhi Puri, Purushottam Expre...

poor facilities

I traveled from Salem to Chennai (Madras) on 08-04-2007 by Rapti sagar Express (Train no:2512). The worst...

violation of trust by mysore railway employees

Nature of problem: violation of trust from mysore station master and other railway employees.

I have reserved 4 tickets to travel from mysore to chennai on 28th jan 2007 in satabthi express. 4 tickets includes me, my pregnant wife and my cousin and his wife.

Unfortunately railways decided to start the satabthi express from bangalore instead of from mysore due to time delay. the commitment from mysore station master and other higher officials given to all the satabthi passengers was " railways will be organizing 3 bus to pick up all the satabthi passengers from mysore to bangalore along with one railway representative in each bus. and satabthi express will start at bangalore if only all the passengers in the 3 buses reach the bangalore station and train.

Including me there where 10 people was on the 3rd bus to reach satabthi express at bangalore. shocking news was that satabthi has left bangalore station before we reach there. with the frustrated discussion with railway employees on bangalore station, the railway representative from mysore station has escaped without our knowledge leaving us alone. railway employees in bangalore station are not ready to help us as these decisions are made by mysore station and they also confirmed that they cannot allot us any seat in next forthcoming trains to chennai as all the seats are full. some how we reached mysore railway officials over phone, again they committed us to make alternative arrangement and asked us to wait in bangalore station. I waited with my pregnant wife in bangalore station for hours and hours result the mysore railway officials went to there home for weekend celebrations. this is completely a violation of trust my mysore railway employees to the indian railway customers / citizens.

My pregnant wife suffered lot by getting in the chennai express at late hours 23.00 in bangalore in unreserved compartment.

• La
    Lawrence Sathiyaraj J May 13, 2007

I agree that the commuter had to suffer the burns for the mistakes committed by the railway employees at Mysore. I think they should file a consumer case against the Railway authorities and get compensated for the disturbances caused by this event.

Pradeep Apr 26, 2008

Hello Sir,

am a regular traveller from yeswanthpur to Mangalore, the problem is with the delaying in arrival to mangalore, as per the train schedule the train should arrive mangalore at 8.15am, but now it is reaching at 1pm.

When i travelled in march 2008, the train used to arrive at correct timing. why from past one month it is arriving at 1pm.

Appreciate for your earliest reply.

rgds
    Pradeep

• Na
    Narendran Jun 02, 2008

This is to the notice of southern railway department, that the
    train charminar exp running from chennai to hyderabad & from
    hyderabad to chennai always runs 3 to 4 hr late, resulting in
    hytek travel for the passengers. This Friday (30/05/2008) charminar exp took at 7.03pm from Secunderabad and reached
    chennai around 11.30am in the morning that almost 3& half hour late. Its schedule time of arrival in chennai is 8.15am.

And the Charminar exp from chennai to hyderabad sunday ( 01/06/2208) took around 6.13pm in the evening and reached
    Hyderabad (nampally) around 10 am thats around 2 & half hour
    late.

This is not only the case i have travelling with this train every friday & sunday to & fro from chennai to hyderabad for more
    than one year this train charminar has reached on time only
    on few occasion. We passenges feel very uncomfortable while
    traveling for nearly 17 to 18hrs, normal jounrney hour is 14hrs.

Pls.i request the railway authorities to look into this issue. becos
    this train never runs on schedule time, always runs min. 2 to 3 hrs
    late.

Please do the needful

• Sr
    sri lakshmi Oct 27, 2008

Respected sir,
    Here in my flats Mr. G. Ravi Varman is living. He is a Railway Government Employee. He got transfer from Hyderabad to Vijayawada in same Railway Department. But he didnot go to Vijayawada by telling a lie that he is suffering from Severe Back Pain. ok. Thats all right. But he is telling to all neighbours that he is making fools all railway government employees. He is doing wrong by avoiding his work moreover he is making you fools by telling lies besides that he is telling all railway government employees are fools like that. one thing i must tell with confidance that is he is not suffering from back pain because he recently shifted his house from our flats to another area. He him self shifted all his bag and baggage to new house. From this scene it is avidant that he is not having any back pain. so please take my complaint as a advice to your department and take proper action on Mr. G. Ravi Varman to avoid people to make you fool.

Thanking you,

Sri Lakshmi

• Pd
    pd.rajeshraja May 27, 2009

At present the Qtrs no 385k TBM chennai divn...in which I am dwelling is very poor in condition, during rainy season the rain water pours through the roof and enter all the rooms casuing damage to electrical wires, switches and other house hold articles...

for your information we all have experienced many a times Electric Shock more over the roof is withering and it may crack and fall at any moment, which may cause serious injury to us. i have attach d photos of d condition

Pls.i request the railway authorities to look into this issue... i have many more compliant to IOW / TBM.. but no responce thre..

PD.RAJESH RAJA
    phone 9884626772

• Go
    Govind Swami Aug 25, 2019

sir,

I renew my monthly pass from andheri to vasai from UTS app on dated 18/08/2019.

At the time of payment Amount is deducted from account but ticket not booked.

kindly refund deducted amount as soon as possible.