Indian Railways — regular late running of train
This is related to 2RJ/3JS Jharsuguda sambalpur DMU Passenger running between Jharsuguda and Sambalpur and 4JS Sambalpur Jharsuguda DMU passenger. This train has not run in its scheduled time in any single day. The distance between both the stations is only 49 Kms and travel time is 1hr 05 minutes but the train departs 1.00 hr late every day from Jharsuguda which is its originating Station and accumulates late on the way too. Consequentially it also departs sambalpur at an unknown time basing on the late, with almost no passengers due to its unscheduled departure time causing loss to public money. It is unfortunate in which route buses runs overloaded trains runs on loss. Will the Railway ministry will look into the matter and take steps to check the loss of hundreds of man hour loss of students and employees using this train?
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers!
- Indian Railways - poor facilities
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service
- Indian Railways - officials corruption
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - charge extra amount in pantry service
- Indian Railways Irctc - terrible experience
- Indian Railways - misbehavior by tte
- Indian Railways - inconvenience at sleeper class