Indian Railways — poor facilities
I traveled from Salem to Chennai (Madras) on 08-04-2007 by Rapti sagar Express (Train no:2512). The worst ever train travel I had it in my life. First the train itself delayed by 1 hr, next the Coach which I traveled is very very worst. Not only my seat (S12/SeatNo:64) the whole coach is not appropriate to travel. Water not coming on the toilets, fans and lights also not working. We informed the TTE, he said it should be like that if you wish travel thats the reply we got.
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers!
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service
- Indian Railways - officials corruption
- Indian Railways - azad hind express running late
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - charge extra amount in pantry service
- Indian Railways Irctc - terrible experience
- Indian Railways - regular late running of train
- Indian Railways - misbehavior by tte