Indian Railways / misbehavior of ticket checker

India Review updated:
On the dated 06.10.2007,

While I rarely travel in Sleeper class or general class but unfortunately due to some urgency traveled by Train "Mumbai to Jaipur" . I started from Mumbai and destination was Bharuch so taken ticket of Superfast train from Mumbai to Bharuch. I have passed through two humiliating situation. First, I enter in the copartment in que and at the gate RPF/GRP police standing to ensure that first come get seat first but inside the train Gunda types of people standing front of every cabin to charge Rs 20-40 from each passenger, these people protected by police.

2nd and most humiliating is coming of second dacoit as ticket checker, he has asked me to show the ticket when I given him my ticket he asked me Rs 400/- . Then I asked him to show me your book that how this much penalty calculated, he denied to show and when I asked his name he pushed me outside because nobody was asked him. I never intended to deny for penalty but my right to have the information for which I am paying. Because of Govt. giving commission on collection make the ticket checker robber.

A.K.Singh
B.Tech

Comments

Bi
  17th of Apr, 2008
misbehave of ticket controller
Ks
  21st of Apr, 2008
Sub: Inconvenient travel eventhough take 2 AC.
Ref: PNR.No. 450-9509787. Ticket No. 8207 4463
I would like to submit the following few lines for your kind information and necessary action.
I reserved my train ticket for 2 AC on 10/04.2008 from Hubli to Chennai for the day of 17/04.2008. For VSG chennai Express for me and my wife(52) . But on the day one ticket for me was conformed and for my wife was not conformed and it was RLWL/1. The ticket issued counter I was advised it is easily available on that day don"t worry.If not on the train the TTE will issue any seat/ some other mode.On the day in the train the TTE (Conductor) came, I asked the conductor to issue me any seat or some other class.But he write in my ticket one is conformed and other WL/1. I know that.He told me wait .I was waiting a long time he come to me and murmur and he said " can't do any thing any way you travel your own risk, and gone away not allot me any seat /berth/sleeper class.I was travel in the path way near lavatory, with one berth my wife got she travelled in the side upper berth.She was aged 52 .she also got incovenient to climp in the top to travel.In the night travel I was suffered with out sleeping and inconvenient.My journey was regretable.
Kindly, take necessary action on that and atleast refund my money accordingly.

Indian Railways Logo Indian Railways