Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN / Poor service!
On 12/06/07 at 10:17 hrs, Bank of India, Sonepat Branch, Gita Bhawan, Sonepat-13001, Haryana had sent a speed post containing Double “Benefit Deposit Certificate to my address Saroj Rani, W/O Shammi Batra , H.No 192/2, CTI Air Force, Jalahalli West Bangalore-15. The details of the speed post are EHO [protected]N dated 12/06/07. After enquiry at Jalahalli West Post office it was found out that Jalahalli West post office received the speed post on 18/06/07 but failed to deliver the same to the addressee. Further when Postmaster, Jalahalli West Post office was contacted, he replied that we do not have any connection with the delivery of these mails and the civil contractors are to be contacted to trace out the said speed post.
So far I did not get any satisfactory reply from the concerned authorities!
More Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN Complaints & Reviews
- EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India - Parcel not delivered 
- Speed Post By Government Of India - Package delivery problem! 
- Indian Postal and Customs Department - Non delivery of Registered Parcel from US 
- Indian Postal service - Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia 
- Speed Post India - Poor service! 
- India Post / Department Of Posts - not delivering parcel
- India Post / Department Of Posts - Delay in delivery of speed post
- Indian Post Office - Delivery of speed post
- India Post - Article got Stolen
- Indian Post - Claim amount not received yet