Indane Gas / leaking gas cylinder!

We want a case against indane company as they provided us with a leaking cylinder and even on request for the change , they didn't do it.

It could have cost our lifes and home too. A confidential inquiry is solicited immediately. We want all the claims for our lifes and mental torture as we would go to consumer court.

Comments

Me
  6th of Apr, 2007

It was on Sunday (1st April 2007) that the running gas cylinder was over. I changed the one with the spare one. As soon as I fixed the regulator on to it, the gas started rushing out with a fizzing noise. We kept the cylinder in the balcony. As there are no emergency nos. with the agency(claimed by them), I could lodge a complaint only on Monday i.e 2nd April, 2007 but to my great disappointment nobody has turned up from the agency till date (6th April, 2007 ) after my repeated calls. Since I am working, I made an arrangement with the neighbors so that the cylinder could be taken away from my house. The reluctance shown by the agency on this serious thing can always give way to accidents . The agency is in Noida, sector-37. I do not know how to expedite this. And I would like Indane Gas to note that this is the second time that I have received a leaking cylinder. My request with Indane Gas is to instruct their agents to show alertness ( and not chalta hai kind of attitude) in this kind of matters so as to avoid serious msihaps.