Indane Gas / gas cylinder life period expired

1 India Review updated:

Customer No.: 41118 (Sticker No.:6073)

I have booked the cylinder on 12-Feb-08 which is in my mother's name (A.Santhamma) and I have received the refilled cylinder yesterday evening. When I suddenly looked at the cylinder, I noticed that cylinder validity period is A-06 (March, 2006). I am surprised how come the department has not taken any action about it? Now we are in February, 2008 ( almost two years over from the valid period).

I hope this complaing will be registered and forwarded to respective department to take necessary action

Comments

• Mu
      26th of Sep, 2009

dear concer person,
    my indane gas connection no is 23196 is expired and have approvel of the area manager of indane gas . than i was going to our gas agency. my gas agency name is ganesh gas. address: chick santar morar gwalior(mp). and agency worker is not start my connection.he say that you are paying must enstalation charges and area manager say that no pay any types of charges. sir i have area manager aprrovel.conection documents, and rashan card are always submit these document xerox copy to ganesh gas agency.and agency workers are display rudely talking. and demand money any types of charges plz help me. my contact no is 09300490825.