Indane Gas / non-delivery of refill cylinder

Iran Review updated:
This is a complaint of harassment by the indane gas agency in chennai - south madras gas agency, situated at 25, thiruvenkadam street, raja annamalaipuram, chennai 600028. I have a gas connection (customer no.68277) in the name of mrs. s. banumathi which was transferred from thiruvanmiyur in may 2007 on my shifting the residence to teynampet. I had booked for a refill on 24th november 2007, when I was told that I will receive the same within a week.
I am a working woman. the gas agency, on being called, informed me that the house was found locked on 26th nov. I have, thereon, made alternate arrangements so that the cylinder can be delivered at any time during the day and I have informed the agency accordingly. it was, however, disgusting to note the agency has been quoting the same reason that the house was found locked on 26th november and promising that the refill will reach the house by the end of the day. I have, however, not received the refill till date. it has reached a point where I feel I am being harassed by the indifferent, audicious replies given by the different ladies who answer the calls by turns. could anyone do anything about it, please?

Comments

Su
  19th of Apr, 2010
I am A.Sunder, indane gas holder my consumer No:17268, Iam residing at H.No:1-2-VG/3, Vijetha Green Hmes, nizampet road, Hydernagar, Kukat pally, Hyderabad-500 072 and also I am a central government servant (Diffence) our gas dealer is situated at Miyapur just 3km from my house, the name of indane gas distributer address is SRI SAILA GAS SERVICE, Shop No: 15, Block No: 3, Kalyani's RB.R complex, Miyapur Phone No: 040-23041699 & 040-23046197
When I booked for refil gas cylinder on 09 April 2010 over phone they received my request and noted in their records and told me that after 4days refil cylinder will be delivered. I waited for 10 days but we didn't to receive above booked refil cynder then i called once again over phone to our distributer, they told me that when i booked the first time i.e 09.04.2010 the next day itself they sent a refil cylinder, but delivery boy reported to distributer that the door was locked (the same cylinder has been sold to others on payment of extra basis BLOCK ). This type of coments are given by the distributer but actually my wife was at home only. This is not the first time such incident has happened. They exercise this type of comments several times but how long shall we keep quiet this type of exercises? Till today they did not deliver the refil cylinder.This is very inconvenient to customers.

I humbly request you to look into such kind of issues and kindly arrange the delivery of refil cylinder as soon as possible on the basis of actual price and justification please.
My contact address by phone cell : 9949922281 or my Email I D is sunder.alluri@gmail.com Thank you

Indane / Indian Oil Corporation Logo Indane / Indian Oil Corporation