Indane Gas / non-delivery of refill cylinder
This is a complaint of harassment by the indane gas agency in chennai - south madras gas agency, situated at 25, thiruvenkadam street, raja annamalaipuram, chennai 600028. I have a gas connection (customer no.68277) in the name of mrs. s. banumathi which was transferred from thiruvanmiyur in may 2007 on my shifting the residence to teynampet. I had booked for a refill on 24th november 2007, when I was told that I will receive the same within a week.
I am a working woman. the gas agency, on being called, informed me that the house was found locked on 26th nov. I have, thereon, made alternate arrangements so that the cylinder can be delivered at any time during the day and I have informed the agency accordingly. it was, however, disgusting to note the agency has been quoting the same reason that the house was found locked on 26th november and promising that the refill will reach the house by the end of the day. I have, however, not received the refill till date. it has reached a point where I feel I am being harassed by the indifferent, audicious replies given by the different ladies who answer the calls by turns. could anyone do anything about it, please?
More Indane Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Agency - fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - charge
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - petrol pump
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - indian oil petrol pum pimpri-chinchwad stealing petrol
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay of getting new lpg connection