Indane Gas / double cylinder not given!

For the last 3 months we are waiting for a double cylinder connection at our residence (P11/21, Prayas Co-operative, Baisnabh Ghata Patuli... Con. Number-B/16281) but we were told that its uncertain when we will receive that and there is no supply for double cylinder in that particular area. Me and my wife are working professional and have to leave early for job so its very difficult to manage with one cylinder. Our repeated pleas to the Distributor authorities has fallen in deaf ears.

A  12th of Jul, 2007 by
Same problem I am facing. We should blast these people.
A  31st of Aug, 2007 by
Same problem i am facing. How can i get the solution. Someone suggest me.
N  28th of Sep, 2007 by
Hope i believe that if i lodge a complaint against an indane dealer then you wil take necessary and strict actinon against that dealer.My account in KTS indane dealer in mylapore is 4320 in the name of my father Sadiq Ali(Sadiq Ali = 4320).We must get double cylinder per month but we are getting only i cylinder per month from past 8 months,we had a talk with the manager of KTS company but he also said that there is no supply,and he telling this for past 8 months and the way he talks is so illiterate and with no flow of decency in his words.Now the water is on top of the head and now it not tolerablebecause once it happend that the cylinder got over and we did not get second cylinder which we must get it and we suffered for 1 week without cylinder and we dont have kerosene in our ration card also.So i please request you to contact that dealer and tell him to supply 2 cylinders per month not only for me for others also who deserve to get it.Hope you will take action because we are dependent on you
D  2nd of Oct, 2007 by
The issue of second cylinder is at present restricted by Indian Oil Corporation LTd. The cut off date differs for each State in India. Please get the corrrect information from www.iocl.com for your State.

There is no point in blaming the Indane distributor as it is not their fault at all in this matter.

For e.g., in Karnataka, only those people who have booked for their second cylinders as on & upto 30th June 2006 (2006) only have been allotted the same.

For correct information for INDANE in your State, contact the nearest Indane Area Office of Indian Oil Corporation in your State. The contact details of IOC in your state can be obtained from www.iocl.com
A  5th of Oct, 2007 by
Very Very Poor Service in booking & supplying of Indane Gas.
Perticularly attitude of the dealer are very worst. I am specially named the dealer of - Halisahar Indne Gas - ( North 24 Parganas, Pin- 743136, West Bengal )-- all staffs including Manager.
I have been transfered from Gujrat to Kolkata in the Month of March 2007. At the time of applying my Gas connection in the month of June-2007 from mentioned Dealer, I have shown the original TV of my HP connection of Gujrat, they said the confirmation has to come from Gujrat. Hence, they have sent the original TV of HP Gas to Gujrat by the amount paid by me, but till date ( 06-10-2007) they are trying to say that confirmation not yet come from Gujrat.
My family are totally suffering for non availibility the cooking gas in past five month.
Also I want to take the new connection but the mentioned dealer are also not showing any interest to give new connection.
In this circumtances, I appeal to Indane Gas, kindly let me know that is the new connection stopped at this moment ?
If not then immediately take action against the mentioned dealer.
N  9th of Oct, 2007 by
I am having double cylinder connection from indane gas & 5 months back I got it transfered from saleshpur to Banagalore ( kr Puram), now immediately I got new job in electronic city and i got shifted to Huskur & I approached the KR puram branch for local transfer & they are not responding properly because they it is early transfer & they don't have interest to transfer.

Plz suggest me what do further.
A  6th of Dec, 2007 by
I must add to the above complaints that these people will supply u the cylinder at once if u bribe them or in their language buy the cylinder in black the sum varies frm Rs 50-100.From where do the cylinder is made available if there is a shortage of supply.while booking they will not pick up the phone, if they do they will make u wait for minuteson end or else just disconnect the phone mid way.

Why should the consumer tolerate such high handed behaviour of these people. Its not as if they are bearing the subsdised rates.

Moreover are ever any action taken on these complains or is this all a farce?

anju bansal,kolkata complain against Chirantani Gas Agency,
Bangur Avenue,kolkata-55
N  10th of Dec, 2007 by
I Sukhbir Singh Sharma, customer of your's am very much annoyed by the kind of delivery services you are providing .
As being a senior citizen and your thirty five year customer not getting the kind of attention as likely to be given by you and your service providers. As i have several issues to complain and i am giving you their details.

1. I am not getting the receipt of the cylinder , as in law i have the right to inform, my status and the details are not provided by the agency to me.
2.The other complain of mine is, even after repeatedly complaining about the refilling of my gas cylinder, i am not getting the delivery as on time. I presume people of gas agencies are doing black marketing, my cylinder is delivered to some other person frequently.
3.The toll free no. you managed very cheerfully for god sake manage one attendant to lift the phone up.
My Details Are:

Cust. No. : AL-02676
Name : Sukhbir Singh Sharma
Address : 1/7099, Shivaji Park , Shahdara , Delhi- 110032
Category : D.S.
I need Proper attention over my complain, and answer From your side.
A  7th of Jan, 2008 by
My question is why they don’t pay attention; Why Indian Oil is not taking care of it.

Why we have to meet the dealer for Gas booking and then we have to ask them why we are not getting it.

I have asked for double cylinder around 2years ago but I have not yet received that, whenever I ask them they use to say, “ We are not giving now” you do one thing take another new connection,

My question is for IOC is it necessary to buy Gas oven if not then why we have to buy it from your gas dealers if we don’t buy it they wont give us the connection, if we don’t pay them much money they wont give you 2nd cylinder why?

My Father is a very old person he can’t go every time for gas booking dealer have given us the phone no but they don’t bothered to pickup the phone.

We don’t use to get gas before 30-45 days coz supply is short from Indane Gas but how come the un-registered hotel owners are getting gas regularly???.

Dear IOC I m very much sorry to say that we are customers not “ Custo koray mor” definition that made by your gas dealers or may be by you also.

Hope ICO will try to solve our problem and billed good relationship with their customers.

My consumer no is 17103.

Sodepur kolkata-700110
A  15th of Jan, 2008 by
I went to M/s Kalpana Gas (Vijaynagar Nagar) to book the cylinder on 14th of January the lady who is sitting near the computer told me to book tomarrow i.e., 15th of January and she also told 15th is working day. I made several calls on 15th but no answer from their side then I went myself to check then the office was opned and no body was there then I was someone sitting outside they told me today is holiday, then I called on 16th January the same lady to whom I have spoked on 14th told me to call on 20th and she refused to give her manager mobile no and also the owner's no - I wanted to know what action should be taken aginst these people
N  28th of Jan, 2008 by
I am trying to book a Cylinder for the last couple of month with Madhu Gas Service in Kondli, Delhi 96 (Phone 22611514, 22618691),but, unformatunately the telephone number is not working. It is very surprising that a public serive like this, the telephone number put under non workable condition.
Hope that the appropriate action will be taken by the concerned athorities.
A  27th of Feb, 2008 by
It is very unfortunate to write this mail.Indian oil is such a valued company of India and we are proud of it.

Sorry to say the distributer at Sreema Gas Agency Naktala Kolkata-700047,behaves awfully towards their customers.I have today faced a serrious problem at my house,where the regulator of my Gas cannot be detached from the alongside pipe both are purchased 4 month back from the same distributer.

When asked for help to send a man from their end they refused to do so and instead they behaved and spoke over telephone awfully,which cannot be digested by any consumer of INDIAN OIL.

Please look into the matter strickly and earnestly requesting you to take some measure immidiately so that they become afraid of Rrepeating any such behavior.

INDIAN OIL is such a company if they reject one distributer they will get hundred more

Thanks & Regards,

Satyajit Chakrabarti
A  8th of Mar, 2008 by
my consumer no. is 45429 & consumer of raminder gas agency paschim vihar new delhi-63 i booked gas 0n 22.02.08 & till 2day they didn't deliver gas .i went 2 ask why you didn't send gas they replied that ur house was locked.than i told that my house can't be locked either my wife or servant should be at home . there didn't respond nicely anytime .there behaviour r very rude. they give many execuse like gas is not available and ur house was locked. they sell cylinder in black . they give cylinder easily in black in rs550/-.plz take some action against him.

my mob no. is +919811116985
A  11th of Apr, 2008 by
The Manager,
Indian Oil,
West Bengal.

Re.: A complain against misbehaving of a drunken delivery man working under M/s.SEBA FUEL.

Dear Sir / Madam

This is for your kind information that I am making a complain against misbehaving of a delivery man named Mr. Haider (later known) of your LPG dealer - M/s. Seba Fuel, of 112/4, Chowdhury Para Road, Nimta, Kol. – 49, who was drunk and misbehaved as when he was delivering cylinder at our building. Now this same man is also convicted of selling cylinders at high price at blackmarket ( YOU CAN VERIFY IT ). It is amazing why M/s.SEBA FUEL encourage this type of people again and again under your brand name which surely harms your company’s good-will as well as there also.

It was at 1:30pm., on 11-05-08, the same delivery man Mr. Haider at his duty and in his uniform, was found drunk and suspiciously roaming at the corridor of my floor when he was asked that whether he is looking for somebody or not and instead of answering in a properly, the delivery man Mr. Haider tried to assault me and threatened me to go to my room fast, as he was going to knock at his friend’s door and he also said that he is selling such a product that people will find him out instead of he finding out people.

Now, if this is the way of reaction of staffs' with uniform, then we are very sorry to say that, being a customer of your company we do not expect these type of unsocial activities from your brand name users.

So, we instead of making an F.I.R. at police this is my request to you to look into the matter which is really very harmful and unsecure to all of us and your company also.

Thanking you and hopin for your quick action.

Yors faithfully,
Sudip Som
N  27th of Apr, 2008 by
dear sir we are submitting tender no byn MPSO/LPG/TP/03/2008-2011/PACKED TRANSPORTATION/GUNA in the name of SIDDESHWAR LOGISTIC PVT. LTD. when we ask to Mr. Patil could we submit tankers for this tender by given affidavit of conversion. He strictly says no & told badly that U don't know English see the clause no. 1.31 of tender & put the phone down. In which strictly written no tankers tipper allowed. But at the time of opening we see a party given his tanker by giving affidavit of conversion. When we complain for this to Mr. Patil He talking rudly & says U can't do anything. I am the main authority for this tender and U don't have any proof . Dear Sir I am working in all Oil Companies BPCL Mumbai & Pithampur, IOCL in Panipat, HPCL in Mumbai. No Body talk like this. Dear Sir in all P.S.U. companies if any change in tender than the circular raise & notice to all tenderer. In this is clearly shows the some one favouring the existing party. Dear Sir these are the public sector Unit not Mr. Patil is owner of IOCL. Dear Sir please take action against these complaint. If this is not sufficient than I will go to the Consumer Court.

MOB NO :-- 9425309685