Indane Gas / Aravali Gas Service / booking gas over telephone

1 India Review updated:

Ironically Indane Gas has a toll free number, but their Udaipur distributor "Aravali Gas Service" has different opinion about phone service. During working hours you never reach them on phone.

Hopefully, the company will speak with this dealer and try to convince him to keep his phone on the hook during working hours as their consumers are working and busy people and one should value others time also.

Comments

• Ni
      9th of Jun, 2009

Dear sir,
    I am nitin sharma.my address is d-496, DDA Flats bindapur, Uttam Nagar.I have applied for the new gass connection at Dwarka INDANEGas ServiceK1/4, Rajapuri, Sector-5
    Dwarka, Delhi – 75, for FOUR times but they did not giving me any region why they were not aloting me the new connection. Each time they ask me for the address proof
    And I have submitted it two times but still they were not explaining me that why they were not allotting and their staff behavior is also not good.
    They don’t gives/not now right to information.So, I request to you that kindly go into matter.

• He
      13th of Aug, 2009

my gash silander has been please book hear . my book no. T4445. AND PLESE MAIL TO MY BOOKING NUMBER PLEASE GAVE HIM.