Imperial Tobacco Australia / horizon cigarettes. blue 93mm long. pack of 20 barcode [protected]
For the third time - the third time! - I've just had to leap from my chair and tip my drink onto the carpet to extinguish the coal that dropped from the cigarette I was about to stub out. I've only been buying these (made in France apparently - I don't know if that matters) for the last couple of weeks. I presume they're replacing the previous packs of 22.
I could just accept that I'd been careless the first time this happened. The second time I was pretty annoyed because the coal first landed in my lap and scorched a hole in my (old and unwonderful) artificial fibre pants on its way to the floor.
Now I'm beginning to think these things are badly made, loosely packed, carelessly inspected, _something_ is wrong with their production for this to happen so often in such a short time. You should withhold the product from sale while you check these out or you identify the faulty batch and destroy that.
More Imperial Tobacco Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - cigarettes jps red 
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - jps red cigarettes
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - jps gold 26's twin pack number 93530644
- Imperial Tobacco Ltd - no cigarettes in the new sealed packet
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - tally-ho papers 
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - bark in champion ruby 25 gram pouch 
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - white ox 50g 
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - champion ruby tobacco 
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - drum classic blue 50g pouch 
- Imperial Tobacco Australia - jps menthol, 50 x cigarettes packet