Imperial Tobacco Australia / horizon cigarettes. blue 93mm long. pack of 20 barcode 9327329011373

1 Baulkham Hills, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

For the third time - the third time! - I've just had to leap from my chair and tip my drink onto the carpet to extinguish the coal that dropped from the cigarette I was about to stub out. I've only been buying these (made in France apparently - I don't know if that matters) for the last couple of weeks. I presume they're replacing the previous packs of 22.

I could just accept that I'd been careless the first time this happened. The second time I was pretty annoyed because the coal first landed in my lap and scorched a hole in my (old and unwonderful) artificial fibre pants on its way to the floor.

Now I'm beginning to think these things are badly made, loosely packed, carelessly inspected, _something_ is wrong with their production for this to happen so often in such a short time. You should withhold the product from sale while you check these out or you identify the faulty batch and destroy that.

Al
Feb 18, 2017

Comments

• Me
      13th of Mar, 2017

I agree with this comment, because smoking is getting so expensive I do tend to compare prices between the different pack sizes to get the best deal.
    The tobacco definitely isn't packed as tightly in the 92mm cigarettes and any advantage in the longer length is lost because you can't smoke the last 7-8 mm
    due to the fact that the hot coal at the end just falls out. When you compare these with the normal size Horizons, taking into account the unusable section at the butt end, you get maybe one more puff out of them so no advantage at all really. I guess this is why they are cheaper per stick than the others in the brand. Quality control is definitely lacking here and one would think that at a time when so many people are giving up due to increasing prices in Australia they would want to keep their quality high.

• Ke
      24th of Jun, 2018

Because of the high costs of cigarettes, I now purchase Tobacco..I buy Horizon Menthol tobacco and the last few packets have, what I can discribe, FILLERS in them...this one this morning, broke my rolling machine...WTH are the makers of these, putting uncut tobacco or stems into the tobacco? getting pretty annoyed with this happening...here is the photo of what broke my machine this morning...NOT HAPPY JAN!!

9th of Jul, 2018

They call them horizon long but they are the same length as other cigarettes only the filter is long which we don’t really need! Thats nasty! And they also burn quickly! Not happy won’t be buying them again 😡