Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations, Plaza Resorts, Ramada Vacation Club / SCAM

1 Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8002039783

I am one of 1240 and more people that have verbally announced their disgust of the company. If you just google their name, the frued reports come up and it is impossible to find an actual website. The conformation number they gave me was false, it doesn't even work. I haven't gotten my trip information in the mail or my money back as the company promised. It's all a lie. This company has disrepresented themselves to me and others in America, Canda, and other countries most likely, and I want my money back so I can continue my college career and learn from company's like them that are out to get your money then hang up on you when you call back, send you to a phone line of silence, lie to you as if you do not have feelings. They have ruined too many of my days, and I would like for them to see how it feels.
Here are some other examples:

/URL removed/

Ab

Comments

• Gi
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I have investigated this website and it is for their customers to review and change their itinerary online. It is in fact a legitimate website but only to accessed by customers with their reservation number and password.

Once the customer's information is updated in their system they can review their cruise.

Florida333.com is legit!

• Mi
      23rd of Nov, 2009

I have sued these guys twice now for their deceptive practices. Email me at mtodd75682@aol.com as I am interested in speaking with you.