IHOP Restaurants / ihop is racist against whites.
The ihop Superior Co location seems racist. I've been in for breakfast a few times because it's close to my home. Every time I come, it's a staff of Mexicans. I'm white and I have dined with a various friends and family. Every time, we've been ignored for a very long time, to the point it's really obvious that it's intentional! No order right away, Hispanics being waited on before us, not checking on us to the point of almost walking out. No bill coming to the table in a timely manner. Waitress scowling at me. I will never go back to ihop again. The first time it happened, my mother suggested maybe they're racist against whites. I didn't want to believe that and came back 2 more times and the same thing occurred. Not that busy and my hispanic waitress couldn't have cared less that we were customers. It's like sitting down and basically being ignored the entire time. Why would I ever bring guests or even come back again? It's ridiculous!
More IHOP Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- IHOP - food poisoning 
- IHOP - how your food is being cooked 
- IHOP & Denny's - poor service 
- IHOP - bad management 
- IHOP - veterans day 
- IHOP Restaurant - New Orleans, LA 70118 *New Location - food was served cold after a very long wait time / pancakes were not completely cooked
- IHOP Restaurants - 3 meals
- IHOP Restaurants - earl manager
- IHOP Restaurants - pancakes potatoes 
- IHOP Restaurants Renton WA - constant harassment from manager