IHOP / cleanliness of restaurant

1 3303 south Cicero Ave.Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 708-780-7326

I was at the IHOP on 31st and Cicero in Chicago, IL. Everything was fine at first other than it being cold inside. We got our food... which was mediocre. My scrambled eggs looked more like an egg pancake. And the pancakes were hot when they got to the table, but because it was so cold in the restaurant they became cold within seconds. The worst part was when I was halfway done with my meal. I hear this horrible sound... ripping and sawing. Then I realize they are right beside me pulling up the old carpet from the floor. The sawing noise sounded as if it were coming from the kitchen. I was totally disgusted. When I left the floor was littered with scraps and particles from the carpet that was pulled up. No on that worked there seemed to care... they just walked around it and kept going. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Ti
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ta
      25th of Feb, 2011

since IHOP is a 24 hour facility.. it is a LITTLE acceptable. the only thing you really can do is section off a couple of tables at a time and work there.. but that would cut back and make people wait irritably long amounts of time. either way, someones gonna be mad.

you may not like it.. but its no reason for you to flat out complain about them. they were simply just doing maintanance on the store.. Like i said the only thing they could have done is section off tables at a time