IHOP - Abilene, TX / undercooked runny egg whites the norm at ihop

iHOP Restaurant

3750 S Clack St
Abilene, TX 79606
[protected]

I always order my egg whites cooked. This restaurant seems to not be able to do that on a very consistent basis. The State Health Department requires them to make a posting on their menu to the effect that "undercooked eggs are a potential health hazard". Runny egg whites on my plate are unsightly, unappetizing, potentially unhealthy and just plain disgusting. I am a cancer survivor and can not (NOT) eat something that has questionable preparation.

Va

Comments

• Te
      27th of Oct, 2008

Party of ten on Friday nigth Oct 24 service was terrible for one guest, first they for got to put in my order. Then it took to long for the order to be brought to the table once it was prepared. My party was already finished eating. There was no apology for the inconvience. The manager, Van was asked to come, he just stuck his head in and never addressed the issue at hand. Another person whom we were with went and spoke to him. The manager took 20 % off of everybodies ticket. But no apology or discount/meal on the house was given to me--I was the one whose order was forgotten and later received once my party had finished their meals. I left their without eating after having sat though the entire meal while my friends ate. Once my food did arrive it was to late eveyone else had finished eating their food.

• Pe
      15th of Mar, 2010

The staff at Ihop in Abilene Texas is very rude ro their employees and they need to train them alot better. The only manager I would say was very good was the new one "Christy and Evan" . The other one with his wife working are very rude to me and I want to be happy at my job and not have to look for another job becauase these 2 maybe 3 people are rude...