IHOP # 4411 / breakfast fiasco

2831 Plank Road, Fredericksburg, United States Review updated:
Phone: 540-785-4336

My wife and me went out for a breakfast meal on 3/10/14, my wife ordered Raspberry cream cheese crepes, eggs, hash brown, and bacon. I had oatmeal, wheat toast, turkey bacon and fruit cup. It took us about 15-20 minutes to receive our order, a couple came in 5 minutes after us and received their food before us. I informed the Manager who was very incompetent and really did not help the situation. Once we received the food, my wife's eggs, hash brown, and bacon were all COLD, they must have been sitting around for a while. We won't be coming back for a second chance :(

DO NOT visit the IHOP # 4411 Fredericksburg, VA. If you get server Amber P...lookout!!!

Ih
Mar 10, 2014

Comments

• Ge
      19th of Mar, 2014

You are complaining about receiving your order in 15 minutes? Let's assume it takes 10-11 minutes to cook your food, how the hell does it turn cold after 4 minutes of sitting there.

As for your complaint about someone getting their food who arrive 5 minutes after you, that is insane. 5 minutes is nothing. Just because they got there 5 minutes after you does not mean they ordered after you. And it certainly is possible they ordered food that was ready more quickly.