ICICI Home Loans / looting money from savings account
I am an unfortunate guy to avail a housing loan from ICICI. I am writing this letter to bring to notice of all persons who have taken a housing loan from ICICI.
ICICI housing loan department has looted money from my savings bank account three times without informing me. The demand draft what I submitted to them towards EMI Charges treated as bounce cheque and started pulling money from savings bank account.
The statement they provide to customers are all nonsense. I have taken Rs. Five lakh loan on floating interest. At the time when I took loan the interest rate was 11% for a period of 20 years (240 Installments). After that the interest reduced up to 7%.
At that time they dont reduce our EMI's They just send a statement saying your period (240 months EMI is reduced to 170 months) But We dont get any benefit. Now in their statement the period is showing as 300 Months. And over and above we got a letter saying to keep the period constant, the remaining months we have to pay extra EMI charges.
I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO ALL ICICI HOUSING LOAN CUSTOMER PLEASE CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS
ARE YOU PAYING EXTRA MONEY AND EXTRA EMI'S.
Let us storm to MR. KV Kamath's office to STOP the Nonsenses what ICICI is doing towards the customers.
More ICICI Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account