ICICI Home Loan / fraudulent act of icici

India Review updated:
Dear Sir/Madam

This Niranjan , I have taken ICICI home loan 25,41000 on Nov 2006,I am paying Interest for home loan for the past one year ,for which I have given ABN Amro Post dated cheques.Recently I have provided 5 cheques of ABN Amro Bank for the amount of 19,201/-Rs each. For the month of august to September the amount has been deducted from the corresponding bank correctly.But for the Month of Oct amount has not been not claimed from ABN Amro ,though there was sufficient amount so I lodged a complaint regarding this 15 days back.they told that banking personnels will get back to us with in 1 day.But they didn't.

But the most worst thing is today I have checked my ICICI bank Personnel account which i have not disclosed to anybody, in which the amount 19201 has been debited.Means without informing to the customer ICICI bank officials deducted 19,201/- Rs on 26th Oct from my personnel account,which is nothing but Loan amount "LBBNG[protected]/LI SEP07-26 "(This is my loan account),and the same month check has been diposited in ABN Amro bank. How ICICI people can deduct the amount from the personal account with out informing the customer?
what is the guarentee that ICICI is giving to the customer deposited money?

Thanks
Niranjan Babu
+[protected]

Comments

Ni
  18th of Nov, 2007
I have received apology letter from the bank .They have apologized for the fault which had been done for my PEMI cheques and debit handled on my account.

ICICI Bank Logo ICICI Bank