ICICI Home Finance / home loan
To, the managing director,
Icici bank, sanjay place, agra.
Sub: complaint regarding home loan for costomer in agra.
This is to inform you that I took home loan for my house from icici bank, sanjay place, agra for amt. rs.8.5 lacs which was sanctioned on 29/2/2004. my home loan a/c no. is lbagr00000714287. inspite of paying regular emi’s the principal amt. of rs. 8.5 lacs was still due on me. why was not the principal amt. being adjusted on making regular payments by me.
I demanded to extend my previous loan to rs.43, 45, 000 and they mistakingly without informing me changed my loan type from home loan to loan against property (lap). my loan no. is nhagr00000726931 and it was sanctioned on 18/12/2007. I paid 15 continuous emi’s on this loan and then when I demanded bank statement I got to know rs.6, 75, 767 as emi’s and only rs.63720 has been adjusted to the principal amount and rs.12, 828 has been charged as some misc. expenses. why has my loan been changed and why is not the emi’s money which I deposited continuously been adjusted majorly as a principal amt.?
on this conversion of my loan type I have under various losses. I am unable to receive the facility of less interest and rebared under i. t. provisions which is provided on home loan. even I am now 55 yrs. old. its difficult for me to reccur this loan till 20 yrs.
so do please reduce the duration of emi’s since it is unknowingly binding me and my family into unnecessary debts. I did not receive any document of customer sets related to the loan.
I request you to kindly inspect my matter related to this loan. I am mentally sick due to the fraud committed on this loan. kindly take immediate action or I would be forced to take the matter to the court since I have trying long to solve my matter to the local branch.
More ICICI Home Finance Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission