ICICI Credit Card / adjustment in credit card stmt.

1 Iran Review updated:

Dear sir,
As against my last month stmt. of card no.[protected] I put Rs.8650/- for the total amt.due. But the bank has deducted Rs.440/- as the min.amt.due on the due date from my account by making use of auto debit facility.This month let me allow to remit only the balance amt.after deducting the excess charged Rs.440/- ie, Rs.2351[ total due Rs.2791- excess charge Rs.440/-]
Please do the needful...
Earlier also the same mistake commited.

Thanking you,

C.V.Srikumar
Mob.no.[protected]
ICICI Cr.card. no.[protected].

Comments

• Vi
      31st of Aug, 2008

Sir,

I submitted cheque No. 627834 on 06.08.2008 of Rs. 935.50 ( A/c No. 015101500859) for payment of my Credit Card. It is return back to me on 18.08.2008 as 'Amount & Word Differs'. After consulting with Call Centre, I done the necessary correction on the said cheque and again submitted in the Bank on the same day.

The amount Rs. 935.50 is deducted from my account on 25.08.2008, but not yet deposited in the Credit Card account which is in the same Bank.

Please do it needfull and deposit the abovesaid amount, in my Credit Card account as soon as possible. I want to know so for why it is not deposited ? And send me the fresh statement for next payment.

• Je
      13th of Oct, 2008

HI THERE,

Am Jennifer my card No is 5177 1944 6588 4002 I would say ICICI Customer Service is pathetic as i had a verse experience last month i paid the sum of 11k to make settlement by this month by making money transfer from other bank and really requested the physical statement to the customer service gave request 10times but i did not receive any kind of statement so now am not ready to pay any amount as there was no responce from you people pls contact me on my mobile no if i can get a good settle if not just forget it : 9094002032

• Pr
      28th of Oct, 2008

printing wrong name Prasad Kulkarni instead of Prasad KURULKAR
    CREDIT CARD NO-4477
    D O Birth 28/01/1978
    add -nav poonam chs, c7, 3rd floor, Sangeetawadi, Dombivili(e)

• Ra
      4th of Nov, 2008

REF.: CREDIT CARD No. 4477 4621 7512 9004 &
    CREDIT CARD No. 4477 4645 6724 9010
    Dear Sir,
    Your attention is invited with above referred Credit Card nos. that I am not getting my Credit Card statement/Bill for the last four or five months regularly, resultantly I have to contact customer care which is not only irritating but unnecesarry too. You are kindly requested to look in to the matter & make sure that in future I don't face such difficulty.

• Vi
      16th of Mar, 2010

sir.

IMM YOUR TOW YEARS OLD COUSTMER .AND I REGURALLARY PAID MY DUES .BUT
    LAST TOW MONTHS .IAMM NOT FEELING WELL SUFFERING FORM HEART DISES.
    IMM SEPENDING MY SALARY AMOUNT ON MY MEDICAL.SO IAMM NOT ABLE TO MAKE MY PAYMENTS TIMELY .SO MANY TIMES I REQUESTED TO YOUR COUSTMER CARE
    EXCUTIVE .THAT MAKE SMALL EMI THAT ICAN MAKE YOUR PAYMET EASILY. BUT
    THEY NEVER HEARD ME AND IGNORE ME .ALSO FINED ME IN BAD MANNER AND
    CARGE ME LATE PAYMENT FEE.AND ATHE FINES.KINDLY WAVE OFF ALL THE CHERGES AND MAKE EMI .ALL VERY THANK FULL TO YOU.
    MY CARD NO ...4477468427857003.
    NAME ...VIJAY BHATIA

7th of Sep, 2010

7th of Sep, 2010

pl sir im using credit card of last 5 years in sabject to that some how my mistak in 5/06/2010 insted of 5/07/2010 only one mistake i reqvest pl give me my cheqe i will issue a new cheqe whay will do pl give wave off all cherges so i m thank full to you my card no ..5176533563307005 n new card no...4477478210607002 mahesh solanki

• Am
      23rd of Apr, 2011

My name is K.Arulmozhirajan
    My Credit Card No.4477477196144022
    my card already locked regarding Fradulent activities
    so now I want to Reactivate my Card for further activities

My name is K.Arulmozhirajan
    My Credit Card No.4477477196144022
    I don't know ATM pin No.forgot

2nd of Aug, 2011

I am using icici bank gold credit card since july 2007.My card no is 4477...3005.As per the card, i found out that my credit card is expiring on this month.But still i did not get my new credit card.Most importantly no body contacted me regaring my credit card in resent past.My name is Mr.SAMYA GHOSH, and my cell no is 9836899732

• Ic
      9th of Aug, 2011

Hi Samya,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your mobile number. We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

21st of Feb, 2013

my card no 4477477179256009 is bocked so kindly activate the same

• Gr
      26th of Mar, 2013

my name is G REDDY, my credit card no;4076590641819009-- due to financial constraints bank has agreed for final one time settlement for an amount of rs 7500 / for which bank has send approved letter on DEC 30 2009 for the same said amount rs 7500/ which i paid on 31-12- 2009 Receipt no;8913388 by cash -- i kindly request you to remove my name from CIBIL which is refelecting after payment is done by agreeing upon for final one time settlement, kindly co-operate and do the needful-- mobile no; 9701666025