ICICI Bank Ltd./Two Wheeler Loan / complain for non-delivery of registration certificate by dealer as short-payment from icici bank ltd.
Icici bank ltd.
Two-wheeler loan section
Subject: complain for non-delivery of registration certificate by dealer as short-payment from icici bank ltd.
I mukesh ranjan, have purchased a bike model “ hero honda splendor nxg” on hire purchase agreement through icici bank ltd. having loan no.- ltdel[protected], from hero honda authorized dealer name “upper india trading company (delhi) pvt. ltd.”, 49-c, rama road, new delhi-110 015, dated 25th july 2007. however as on date 07th december 2007 when I went for taking my r. c. (registration certificate having no. dl 1s r 1026) for the aforesaid bike the aforesaid dealer executive asked for rs.510/- (rupees five hundred ten only) as not paid by the icici bank ltd., then only we will provide you the same. as I have paying all emi through ecs from my icici bank account no.- [protected] timely and driving vehicle without registration certificate is illegal in the of law. for your further reference I am attaching the invoice copy.
Therefore kindly requesting you to do needful in this regard.
Your early action in this regard is highly appreciated.
Registration no.: - dl 1s r 1026
Address :- m-79, 1st floor, m-block market, g. k.-2, new delhi-110048.
Icici bank a/c no.- [protected]., branch - connaught place, new delhi-110 01.
More ICICI Bank Ltd./Two Wheeler Loan Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account