ICICI Bank / fraud & scam

1 India Review updated:

I agree with article about ICICI bank home loan to the fullest and it has provoked me to raise my house and file the formal complaint with this site. I took the ICICI loan and now the interest rate is 11.5 (even after twice in the loan tenure i have paid 5000 to reduce the interest rate, without that it would have been 12.75). I have therefore never ever recommended anyone ICICI bank. I do believe ICICI is the most unethical bank i have ever banked with. they will show the carrot and then once hooked will exploit to the fullest. I am about to take the second home loan and this time i have even bothered to ask/inquire about the ICICI offer, simple reason I am more than confident that they will cheat their customers again and again. Now i will be there new customer but after year or two i will the "unfortunate Loyal Customer".

Take any example, remittance they are the the one who offered the least exchange rate but their advert is the most beautiful especially with Shahrukh, and of course shahrukh won't bother to check the authenticity of the products unless he is getting paid hefty to lying "Take my word for it!!". Some one who is sincere fan of shahrukh will go for his word and will get cheat with the exchange rate.

Comments

• Vi
      4th of Jul, 2008

ICICI bank is a big cheater. Borrow loan from ICICI bank at 9% one year back. now it is 12.25%. This buggers are offering 11% for new customers.
    Indian finance minister should look into this matter. what is the reason behind this difference.
    I will never recommend anyone to go for ICICI bank.

• Vi
      4th of Jul, 2008

One more thing, you can do anything online with this bank, but you can not make the pre payment for housing loan.