I.C. Systems, Inc. / harassing phone calls

1 NY, United States Review updated:

After repeatedly telling the dim-witted representatives of I.C. Systems, Inc. that the person they were calling wasn't at my phone number, they continued with their (beyond) rude phone calls. They wouldn't give me any information regarding the nature of their business or the reason for their calls. But the calls kept coming! Those poor poor uneducated people! The only thing they can to is dial a phone number..any phone number...and rudely harass anyone who will answer the phone! This company obviously hires any nasty uneducated foul mouthed individual who has absolutely no clue whatsoever!! I.C. Systems, Inc. YOU ARE A SAD SAD PATHETIC entity...

Comments

• Ge
      9th of Sep, 2009

I have had to talk to some extremely rude people in my line of work BUT NEVER HAVE I HAD TO DEAL WITH ANYONE like they hire at this compnay. They do not listen when you tell them they debt is being taken care of even thought I know that Chase hase received their proposal and their 1st payment. Isn't it illegal to continue calling me when they have ALREADY CASHED THE CHECK?