Zwicker & Associates Logo

Zwicker & Associates

Having problems with Zwicker & Associates?

Zwicker & Associates reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 24, 2009. The latest review I would really like to set up a payment plan or agree to a settlement. was posted on Mar 16, 2020. The latest complaint Fraud was resolved on Mar 16, 2012. Zwicker & Associates has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 7 reviews. Zwicker & Associates has resolved 5 complaints.

Zwicker & Associates Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed

Zwicker & Associates Complaints & Reviews

Mar 16, 2020

Zwicker & Associates — I would really like to set up a payment plan or agree to a settlement.

I have tried email, letter, and calling and no one will call me back! I am willing to pay 70% / $1800 a...

Zwicker & Associates — debt collection practices/procedures

I am disabled on SSDI, I am on Medicaid, I am eligible for food stamps, I am on home energy assistance... I...

Zwicker and Associates — Fraud

Zwicker/Brachfield/Sherman Captial form a partnership to represent Chase Bank in attempting to collect a...

Zwicker And AssNot giving documents of payment

These people never give you a reciept of payment or tell you what you have left. Buy hey dont pay them and they start harassing you. Just tell them you want proof of what you have paid and then they will leave you alone lol
These people need to be stoped

Zwicker & AssociatesMoney necer credired

I have sent to the above company zwicker & associares located in mass. 3 times copies of cancelled checks paid to them by my bank on 7/2/08 for a total of $728.00. After 17 mos. They are still asking me to send them copies of the checks again and they "will take care of immediatelu" I have heard this startement for 17 mos. Amd am srill waiting for them to apply the balance of this money $528.00. I have copies of the checks buy do not feel that after 3 times and 17 mos. I should not have to send them again, so they can gibe me the same song and dance for another 17 mos. My balance in oct. 2009 was $1, 500, as per a letter from them,. Then I get another letter 2 weeks later that my balance was $1990.00. Some brillant person added the $500.00 to, my balance instead of subtracting the money. I have paid them a total of $600.00 im the meantime, and therefore my balance to pay off this account is now $400
    And that is all I inrend to pay.

zwicker&associates p.c.charged wrong account

this collection agency has put a claim against the wrong person and it is showing up on credit report. the correct person should be in the name of sharon dellagiustina but they have placed it on robert dellagiustina this is incorrect and is causing problems for the wrong persons credit, i hope you will be able to correct this and put the charge on the correct account. thank you in advance. mr. robert dellagiustina.

Zwicker and Associates — Stolen Funds

I worked out a payment plan after losing my job to pay off a credit card through Zwicker and Associates. They...