I.C. Systems, Inc. — illegally withdrew money from my checking account
On July 30, 2008, I.C. System, Inc., illegally deducted $135.00 from my personal checking account. I paid them an on over-the-phone check payment of $100.00 on July 8, 2008 for a bill owed to AT&T. I agreed that I would send another $100.00 on 7/30/08. However, WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT, I.C. System deducted another $135.00 from my checking account on 7/30/08. When I called to complain, I was told by a "manager" that I had authorized the withdrawal. This is absolutely not true. He refused to give me anyone else in authority that I could speak with and basically blew me off. I.C. Sytem, Inc. cannot be trusted. Do not give them your checking account or credit card information. I plan to report them to the Better Business Bureau and any entity that can put a stop to these kinds of practices.
More I.C. Systems, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company!
- I.C. Systems - debt collection!
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls!
- IC Systems, Inc. - Rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information
- IC System - fraud
- I.C. Systems - continuous calls
- IC Systems - false collection
- IC System - fraud and cheating
- IC Systems - harrassing telephone calls
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector