Having problems with IC System?

IC System Customer Service Contacts

P.O. BOX 64378
Saint Paul, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IC System Customer Service. Initial IC System complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IC System above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IC System. Discuss the issues you have had with IC System and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

IC Systemcollections.

IC systems claims that I owe $85, 419.08 to Palm Beach Brain and Spine. I say that I do not owe this debt. They are threatening to report this to the credit reporting agencies. What do I have to do to resolve this? I dispute the validity of this debt. I do not want to be harassed by this company and if I have to take legal action against them I will.

IC System — this “business” claims to be honest debt collector

I have received many calls from this company to the point that I am complaining! They asked me to verify my...

IC System — harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!

Unbelievable. About a month ago (sometime in may) I received a call from this group. We had just moved into a...

IC System — debt collection

This company tried to charge me more for a debt than was owed. This all happened April 14, 2017 I called...

IC Systemcontracts and client services

I nearly signed a contract with this company. However, once you contact them, the reps hound you to sign (and pay the retainer) and disregard anything you say. Since my business went on break for the holidays, I told the rep I would read and sign the contract when I got back in January. They ignored thisn and hounded me every other day throughout the holidays, even sending me an email on Christmas day. That really put me off and I am still getting emails from them even though I said I changed my mind. Very unprofessional.

• Bi
        BinkyBear Jun 04, 2018

I was harassed by this company for a bill opened in my name by someone who stole my social security number (identity fraud), and they never even bothered to notice that my home phone number and the number they were asking me to pay for were entirely different. They did, however, immediately ding my FICO score (which had been very good until they did their dirty work). I now have to wait for that to self-correct which takes time. Forget the claims of their devotion to ethics. This group is skeevy, and apparently not just when dealing with "debtors." You are lucky to be out of it.

IC System — imaginary bill!!!

These people ( IC System Inc. / PayPal Inc. ) say that I apparently owe someone quite a bit of money, $16...

I.C.System — charges for service not used

My son is incarcerated and Cons call home was a business to get discounted calls from the inmate. I purchase...

IC Systemsex-husband

I received a phone call today from an anonymous number. The woman who called left a message and a call back number for me. She said it was an "Important business matter." As it turns out, she was a representative for a company called IC Systems.and she was looking for my ex-husband, whom I've been divorced from for 24 years. Are you kidding me? I haven't seen my ex-husband or used his name in 24 years, but IC Systems is calling my cell phone (I've only had my cell phone number for a year) to track someone I knew almost a quarter of a century ago? Where the hell do these people (IC Systems) gather their information? Surely the internet could provide information as recent as the last 5 or 10 years! And yes, I'm pissed!

IC Systemsunprofessional

This company has been calling my cell phone for about a year now, from several different numbers. They often call 3 times in a row. If I answer my phone, it is just silence. If I let it go to voicemail, they leave no message. If I call them back I either can't get through or they demand personal information other than my name and phone number to "confirm" my account before telling me what they are calling for. They refuse to mail anything to my p.o. box about my "account" with them. SOOOOOOO how am I suppose to pay a "debt" if I can't even find out what or whom they are calling for?? I doubt the debt is even mine. Unprofessional, ridiculous ### company. I mean, most debt collection is somewhat harassing, that is their job, but this company is definitely crossing some lines that I'm sure they are not operating with fair debt collection laws at this point. Whatever gets people to pay, I guess!

I.C. Systems Incrude

I.C. Systems is one of the worst collection agencies. They don't understand the laws and use rude behavior to collect on their debts. They are archaic as I could not send an email or fax disputing the charges they claim I owe, but instead I have to send "snail" mail. I have already sent the letter but they can't validate that they have received the letter because another department handles that. They only have one option to send correspondence and they don't even know if that is working. I am being proactive in dealing with this dispute and contacted them as soon as I received the letter from them. Even though I contacted them and sent a letter, they have continued their harrasing, rude phone calls. The Texas Debt Collections Act prohibits collection agencies from "use the telephone to harass debtors by calling anonymously or making repeated or continuous calls". This company has continued to make repeated phone calls even though I have told them that I was sending a written response. They don't understand the law and they don't understand the timelines afforded under the law for consumers to validate "real" collection activities against them. If this doesn't stop, I will be forced to hire an attorney to sue them for damages. If they had only done their activities according to the law, I would have paid any outstanding amount that I actually owe to them or any other creditor.

IC Systemsharrassing me at work

IC Systems has been harassing me at work. They call several times a day. I informed them that the debt they were trying to collect was not mine, and could not be mine as I've never had AT&T service. I informed them that this was my work number and not to call me any more. 20 minutes later I got another call from them, I told them they had called me in violation of the do not call notification I had informed them about last week and again this morning. The caller continued her conversation and told me I had until the following afternoon to pay the bill. Why do these companies get away with these tactics? Because we as consumers and taxpayers have no voice in our government any more. The government is too busy helping out on foreign soil to bother with the US citizens that are supporting them.

I.C. System Inc.unethical charger debt

I lived in a rented house and used RCN Internet Service in chicago ... I moved to other city in January 2011, before moving I called RCN and told them to transfer thier service to my new location, RCN declined as they do not have services in that area. I therefore told them to discontinue my services on Dec 17, 2010 as my lease also expired and in hurry I left USA lot of my stuff I left over in the appartment. I came back in May 2011 and got a Bill from RCN about the monthly charges of April 2011. I called them and asked about that, I told them about thier modem leftover there which I can pay. RCN Customer service refused to accept that I called them in Dec. 2011 about the discontinuation. I searched my Telephone record and got the call details and asked about that they refused to accept my documentry proff and now a debt collector I.C. System Inc. addressing 444 Highway96 East, P.O. Box 64437, St. Paul MN [protected] harassing for those charges which I never have used..

unethical charger debt

IC Systemsrude & unbending

On July 5th, I had emergency surgery. That same day, while coming out of anesthesia, I made the mistake of making my house payment, but unfortunately to the wrong account. I used my banks bill pay option, and the account I erroneously selected was an account of my husbands, to which my name is not attached. When I contacted my bank, I asked if there was anything I could do. I was referred to the credit card company, and it referred me to a collection agency - IC Systems. I have tried to explain my situation - I was drowsy from medications and only wanted part of my payment back so I could make my house payment. My husband did not know he had been sent to collections by the credit card agency because it still kept billing us. Trisha - the CSR passed me on to her supervisor Mason, who within 30 seconds said, "There is nothing we can do". I then asked to speak to his supervisor Tim. I have left Tim several voice mail messages, to which I have not received any response. I just called again today 7/18/11 - only to get transferred to Mason, again! And again he said that there was nothing IC Systems would do. According to Federal law, I asked them to never contact my husband again and to consider the account paid in full. I will also send a letter in writing, certified mail, so when my husband is contacted again, we can sue for $1, 000 (each time). I have never worked with such horrible people before. John Erickson, president and CEO and Barb Erickson, Chairman of the Board, should be embarrassed at the horrific quality of employees they have.

I.C. Systemsharassing calls

IC Systems have been calling me a few times a day for the last month. When I did pick up the phone last week, and spoke to someone (Amanda), she explained the reason for the call. Amanda demanded payment on the spot. I told her that I did not have the money at the time and that I will pay my bill with Sprint. She said that was not good enough. She asked me what did I have in my possession that I can sell to pay my bill. She also said that I can donate my plasma (Blood) and get $200.00 for it. At this point I was getting very agitated. I told her that my first obligation was to my mortgage company, she did not want to listen from that point on and keep talking over me. Today I picked up the phone. A gentleman was on the line. I thought he was a gentleman, he explained the reason for the call just like Amanda. I told him the something that I told Amanda, he did not want to listen to what I had to say. In fact he said what bills can you stop paying to pay this outstanding bill with sprint. He also said that I have a new cell phone carrier, and that I should have paid them first, that is true. That is none of their business. They have crossed the line. I had to take a couple of minutes to calm down. I understand that bills have to get paid, but going about it in this matter is not the way. I told my mortgage company that I am having financial difficulty and they understood, and I owe them more than sprint, and they don't call to harass me like IC Systems.

IC Systemsletters

I called Ic systems debt collection agency and paid off a medical bill for my youngest daughter and when i asked the lady i was speaking to on the phone if i had anything else in there system for me or my children she had told me that i have another bill for $50.00 and when I asked her if she could send me a letter so I could mail back a payment or call in the payment she told me that i would have to request a letter because they sent out a letter to me back in 2008 and I remember when i got the letter they put the letter to my daugher and when the called they called for her my daughter is now 4 years old. My husband and I told them that if they could send out a correct letter addressed to us or to the parents of my daughters name then we would pay it. She told me that we would have to request another letter and when i told her that we have since moved from the address that the last letter that was sent to there office in 2008 she refused to send one out is there anything that I can do to make sure that this does not effect my daughters credit, and is it even legal to put a collection letter addessed to someone under the age of 18 years of age. Also i though that collections have to send out another letter if you ask them to another address. I am just glad that they stoped calling me for now.

IC Systemsnever use them if you are a company

We used IC Systems to help us collect outstanding dept. and the people were rude and obnoxious to our customers. We were told one thing and they delivered another or did not deliver at all. Their systems are antiquated and they lied to our customers. In dealing with customers who don't pay their bills you are beter off working with them then turning them over to a collection agency. It is a short term gain that has long term ramifications. I would never use them again and would suggest to other companies to steer clear.

IC Systemsrude, belitting

In the numerous dealings I have had with IC Systems Collections I have been belittled, told to do what I was told, told that if I paid my bills then I wouldn't be having these problems, been hung up on when trying to give information. I have asked for a statement and was told they don't mail any out and I recieved the first letter so should have been smart enough to keep it for the address and that for me to get a pen and paper and they would give it to me again and not to lose it this time. I tryed to make payment on their website and called the next two days to verify that they got the payment and was told they had. Then a month later was told they never got the payment because I didn't know how to enter the correct information. One person told me that I entered a closed account and the next told me it was returned NSF. When I tryed to look it up at my bank the person from IC System told me that they new it was not paid because they said so and hung up on me. Rude people in a low budget operation. Companies beware!

IC System Inctrying to collect debt that I did not incurrred

I.C. System are calling about debt to Excel Immediate Medical Care. Excel Medical Care has never had me as a patient. In addition, there is no legal person at the above address named Betty Hargrove. This is not my legal name which I have told them.
                          Why would I pay for medical charges which I did not incurred.

Sincerely

Betty Meinecke

[protected]-1-79

• Fu
                              funkywinkerbean Mar 23, 2011

Im not sure I understand?

• Fu
                              funkywinkerbean Mar 23, 2011

excuse me

• Mo
                              Moi - NC Aug 08, 2009

Here is their contact information:

IC System Inc
                              444 Highway 96 East
                              St Paul, MN 55127

Phone: [protected]

Fax: [protected]

Send them a fax demanding that they stop calling you. It's also a good idea to send a letter as well, CERTIFIED with SIGNATURE. That way, you'll get the signed receipt back and they can never deny that you requested they stop calling you.

Go to the FTC website and fill out the complaint form and submit it. The more complaints, the better.

Hope this helps.

IC Systems — possible id theft scam

Sometime in March I received a phone call from Bay Area Credit Service, LLC, located in Antioch CA, 94509. I...

IC System Inc.this company is a joke

ok...so ive got a phone call from ic systems inc saying i owed about $200 to a company. that theyve sent me a letter explaining. well 2wks go by, never got the letter. they call again saying well we sent the letter you need to pay. well i never got a letter. they have called at least 4 times last month...i finally got a letter today. in it is a website to pay my bill www.yourpayment.com i TRIED to pay my bill...but it said the website was invalid!!! i cant pay the bill, if the site is invalid. i have very limited time to use on the phone, so paying over the phone is not an option. and i do not have checks to send threw the mail. the only way i can pay is with my visa card. plz try to get this bogus website fixed so i can pay this bill. im very nervous to pay online now too, since the site is down...if it does get fixed...how will i know its actually ic systems and not a scammer? never thought a bill collector would make it so complicated to collect thier money!!! thats f*ck*ed up!!! fix this problem immediately!! extrmely dissatisfied :(

• Az
                                azgurl43442010 Sep 08, 2010

i had a check that was written out to my bank of $12:00 i called my bank and they say they never heard of this company before and i told them i didn't autherize this company to take any money out of my bank and i never written a check out to them. and it was posted last month but made it to my knew bank i dont give no one my info out.that i dont know.i haven't got any phone calls yet from these people and dont want any.but they need to fix this problem they have cause me with my bank