IC System — illegal and harassing 3rd part phone conversation
I am complaining about the very rude and unprofessional conduct as well as ILLEGAL activity on behalf of a collection agency called ICSystem. Collectors from this company have contacted my elderly father and have deliberately intimidated him into relaying information concerning my payment status which in turn relayed my account information to unauthorized parties. My father was unable to get the name of the person representing IC System and in turn emailed instantly with the news that I owed a debt collector money that is not owed. I managed to get a hold of a collector later in the day and explain to him that I am a member of the U.S. Navy currently assigned to a unit inside of Iraq (an 8 hour time difference and a subsequent snail mail delay problem). When I asked him for his name he claimed it "wasn't important for me to know... and I owed him $508". The real problem is this... this person then threatened me with legal action if I didn't agree to pay the amount in full over the phone providing my personal banking information... SOMETHING I DO NOT DO!!! In addition he claimed that he would make an immediate claim to collect the supposed debt. I called the Credit card company and they apologized... What else???
More IC System Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company!
- I.C. Systems - debt collection!
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls!
- IC Systems, Inc. - Rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information
- IC System - fraud
- I.C. Systems - continuous calls
- IC Systems - false collection
- IC System - fraud and cheating
- IC Systems - harrassing telephone calls
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector