IC Systems / scam and cheating
I started receiving calls from IC systems, since June 1, first on my home phone, now on my cell phone number. The caller first ask me to id myself, then ask me to verify my social security #. When I refused, he says he will call back; then hangs up. Well, my husband and I were on vacation last week, and this guy kept call me at all hours. I finally, blocked that number from my cell phone, but he continues to call my home phone. Thank God for caller ID. The thing is, I don't know why he's calling, but I think it's from an old cell phone company from 4 or 5 years ago.
More IC Systems Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company! 
- I.C. Systems - debt collection! 
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls! 
- IC Systems, Inc. - rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information 
- IC System - fraud 
- IC System - Collections.
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector
- IC System - harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!
- IC System - debt collection 
- IC System - contracts and client services