IC Systems / scam and cheating

I started receiving calls from IC systems, since June 1, first on my home phone, now on my cell phone number. The caller first ask me to id myself, then ask me to verify my social security #. When I refused, he says he will call back; then hangs up. Well, my husband and I were on vacation last week, and this guy kept call me at all hours. I finally, blocked that number from my cell phone, but he continues to call my home phone. Thank God for caller ID. The thing is, I don't know why he's calling, but I think it's from an old cell phone company from 4 or 5 years ago.

Te

Comments

• Va
      17th of Oct, 2008

Someone from this company had the nerve to call my Mom's house. I have not lived there for over 21 years. They told her that was the number they had to contact me. That was a complete lie, they found her number in the phone book. I would not use her phone number for a contact for me.

She said they were completely rude and tried drilling her for more information on how to reach me. She told them to never use her phone number to try and reach me and then in turn they called again the next day.