I.C. System, Inc. / calling my work number

1 3015 Casa DriveTN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615-506-3556

Some man named Ryan Hall from IC. Systems calls my work phone and precedes to tell me that I owe him 235.00 for an account back in 2007. I have received no comunication from these people until today 2/13/09. As far as I know this person could be a fraud. He claims they sent an email to my yahoo account which I don't even know if I have anymore. I asked him to send me information in the mail and he immediately starting saying just when do you plan on taking care of this and just how long is it going to take you to turn around this money. I let him know as soon as I researched the information with my bank since you state that is for insufficent funds from a check you sent through. I again I asked for my account information he had with his company and he preceeded to harrass me so I hung up. Before hanging up I attempted to ask him if I could call him back he did give me a number and then was on and on about how long this was going to take me to turn around. I am not sure.

Comments

13th of Feb, 2009

There are over 2000 complaints online about IC Systems Collections tactics and errors. They are very aggressive on work phone numbers that they shouldn't even be calling. They call numbers after being informed that the number belongs to someone else (like your work number does too btw) and will mislead their purpose, stating they are trying to help the target with an emergency. They will deny being a collection agency when asked directly. Not sure if any of them are warm-blooded mammals or not. Even class action suits may not stop their way of doing business. If you can, try to litigate against the company/person that brings ICS into the mix. That is the most effective way to deal with them so far.

• Wh
      27th of Jun, 2009

if so many complaints have been made... why the FREAK are they still doing business!? I, on behalf on everybody, demand that JUSTICE is served. Something MUST be done...