I.C. System, Inc. / calling my work number
Some man named Ryan Hall from IC. Systems calls my work phone and precedes to tell me that I owe him 235.00 for an account back in 2007. I have received no comunication from these people until today 2/13/09. As far as I know this person could be a fraud. He claims they sent an email to my yahoo account which I don't even know if I have anymore. I asked him to send me information in the mail and he immediately starting saying just when do you plan on taking care of this and just how long is it going to take you to turn around this money. I let him know as soon as I researched the information with my bank since you state that is for insufficent funds from a check you sent through. I again I asked for my account information he had with his company and he preceeded to harrass me so I hung up. Before hanging up I attempted to ask him if I could call him back he did give me a number and then was on and on about how long this was going to take me to turn around. I am not sure.
More I.C. System, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- I.C. System - beware of this scam company! 
- I.C. Systems - debt collection! 
- IC Systems - harassing phone calls! 
- IC Systems, Inc. - rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information 
- IC System - fraud 
- IC System - collections.
- IC System - this “business” claims to be honest debt collector
- IC System - harassed for erroneous information - fraud alert!!!
- IC System - debt collection 
- IC System - contracts and client services