IC System / contracts and client services

I nearly signed a contract with this company. However, once you contact them, the reps hound you to sign (and pay the retainer) and disregard anything you say. Since my business went on break for the holidays, I told the rep I would read and sign the contract when I got back in January. They ignored thisn and hounded me every other day throughout the holidays, even sending me an email on Christmas day. That really put me off and I am still getting emails from them even though I said I changed my mind. Very unprofessional.

Re
Feb 9, 2016

Comments

• Bi
      4th of Jun, 2018

I was harassed by this company for a bill opened in my name by someone who stole my social security number (identity fraud), and they never even bothered to notice that my home phone number and the number they were asking me to pay for were entirely different. They did, however, immediately ding my FICO score (which had been very good until they did their dirty work). I now have to wait for that to self-correct which takes time. Forget the claims of their devotion to ethics. This group is skeevy, and apparently not just when dealing with "debtors." You are lucky to be out of it.