444 Hwy 96 E, Saint Paul, MN, 55127, US
Fri:8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

I.C. System, Inc. — the world worse customer service

THEY HIRED GHETTO FEMALES WHO CAN NOT SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY AND THEIR FAVORITE WORD TO COMMUNICATE WITH...

IC Systems — paid bill is stillmarked as unpaid

I had recently sent a check for the amount of 186.62 for an overdue bill that was due to Petsmart. Thi...

IC Systems, Inc — not returning my money

In December 2008, I contacted IC Systems to set up payment dates for an outstanding debt.I had set up 3 date...

I.C. System — unfair debt collections

I strongly agree they don't want to work with you . They just want to harass you and lie . They told me...

IC System — illegal and harassing 3rd part phone conversation

I am complaining about the very rude and unprofessional conduct as well as ILLEGAL activity on behalf of a...

I.C. Systems, Inc. — illegally withdrew money from my checking account

On July 30, 2008, I.C. System, Inc., illegally deducted $135.00 from my personal checking account. I paid...

I.C. Systems, Inc. — harrassment about about amount owed

Back in December of 2007, I received a phone call from Jan Ward(?) of I.C. Systems, Inc. with a phone number...

I.C. Systembill scams

I ask icsystem not to ever call my phone number!!! But they do not stop. Plz advise smb, what can be done in this situation...

• Wh
      Wheelguy Aug 16, 2009

Pay your bill and the calls will stop! Simple.

• De
      DeeDee2 Dec 26, 2009

Contact the attorney general's office and also send IC Systems a letter to stop calling you. Make sure it is a certified letter so you can prove you sent it and they received it. I keep getting calls 10 times a day from these people and they are a 3rd party collector and it is in violation of the fair debt act to call a private residence more than once a day and they refuse to abide by the laws. Contact Attorney General's office...

IC SystemsHarassment!

I closed my washington mutual credit card last month and paid off the amount that I was advised to pay to satisfy the loan. yesterday I started receiving multiple calls from a Roger at IC Systems. The rep. Roger was very rude when i called him back and tried to explain that the amount was paid in full to washington mutual, he hung up on me 4 or 5 times and continues to call me with the pay now harassment method.

He now has started calling my cell phone and my home phone about 50 times a day. I just tried to call him back and he told me to pay the bill, I once again told him that I don't owe him anything, he told me to pay the f...ing bill and he will stop calling, then he hung up on me.

Now he won't take my calls, I have hired an attorney to handle this and I also called my phone company and cell phone company and they are now blocking the [protected] number.

Kerry Conte Jan 26, 2008

I am not home a lot and they keep calling my house and harassing my family. I really wish they would stop i just had a baby and went back to work i am very busy and still getting adjusted to my new life i am sick of coming home and hearing about them calling my house non-stop and bothering my family. If they want to reach me they can leave a number i can call them back on, harassment is not the way to collect money if I do indeed owe them any money!

Kelly Havernick Feb 13, 2008

My mom has been getting the harrassing phone calls from IC Systems. They are the rudest bunch of people on the face of this earth. My brother used to live with my mom and he moved away about 6 years ago. They started calling her regarding his financial situation. They scream and yell at her. Call her up to 3 times a day and the phone calls do not stop. I put a complaint in but who knows. These people have no other means in collecting debts but to be rude and scream because they have no legal powers. They cannot garnish wages so they just annoy the hell out of people.

Kelly Havernick Feb 13, 2008

Congrats on your new baby. Don't let these people get to you. I know what its like to get constant harrasing calls from these people at I C Systems. They are so rude. Just enjoy your new baby and try not to let the useless loosers at IC Systems get you down.

• Bg
        BG May 25, 2008

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS TO SEND A LETTER TO THE COMPANY AND ADVISED THEM TO QUIT CALLING YOU. YOU MUST BE NOTIFIED MAIL. MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT BY CERTIFIED MAIL SO A REP. FROM THIS COMPANY SIGNS FOR IT.
        IF THE COMPANY STILL CALLS AFTER THE LETTER HAS BEEN SENT THEN YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SUE THEM FOR HARASSMENT AND THE CREDITOR. THIS IS ARE RIGHTS. PLEASE NOTE DO NOT PAY THEM WITH A CHECK, PAY THEM WITH A MONEY ORDER. THEY DO NOT NEED ACESS TO YOUR CHECKING ACCROGER IS THE SAME PERSON WHO CALLED ME. THEY DO NOT USE THERE REAL NAME TO PROTECT THEMSELVES.
        JUST GO BY THIS LETTER AND THIS WAS ADVISED BY CLARK HOWARD AND DAVE RAMSEY ( RADIO PERSONALITYS) CREDIT EXPERTS. I

• Yo
        YourAvonCareer Feb 12, 2009

Go to:

www.fcc.gov and file a complaint.

• B
        /b/ Feb 20, 2010

Internet / Phone Bullies
        Because attempting that ### face to face could be downright detrimental to your health.

Just Trolling :0)

IC SystemHarassment

I am being contacted by phone and mail from these people. They are contacting me about a charge that was made on my credit card that was false. My account number was used by someone that got my number after the fact that I had closed out account for this reason with someone else. The item that was purchased was for something through a pei education inst. What I have no idea. I found out about this through a letter I received from pei in jan 2008. I contacted them a told them it was used on a bogus credit card number. The card had been cancelled months prior. I then received a letter from them requesting a police report about the matter. I went to the police dept. And showed them the letter. They stated that once pei affects my credit to get a lawyer. There is a very large case against them right now for this matter.

Now I am receiving phone calls and letters from this ic systems inc. For the same reason. My last phone call was about a hour ago. When I answered I tried to explain the error that they and who ever this pei is had made. The person I was talking to only knew 4 or 5 english words. She kept speaking in spanish right in the middle of the sentence.

I asked her to please send me a copy of my signature where I authorized them to bill me or charge me or send me anything. I was told that I needed a lawyer. That they demanded that I pay. What do I do? Does anybody know.

Kelly Havernick Feb 13, 2008

Jeffrey: THE COLLECTIONS COMPANIES HAVE NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO ANYTHING. THEY ARE RUDE USELESS PEOPLE. THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO SCARE YOU BY THE COMMENTS THEY ARE SAYING. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY THEM NOT SPEAKING ENGLISH. THEY ARE UNEDUCATED PEOPLE. EVENTUALLY WHAT HAPPENS IS SOME MUCH TIMES GOES BY AND IF THEY CANNOT COLLECT ANY MONEY, THEY USUALLY JUST GO AWAY, LIKE THE FLU. BUT IF YOU GET ANYTHING FROM A LAWYER, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CLEAR IT UP THEM BECAUSE LAWYERS ARE PROFESSIONAL AND THEY KNOW YOU HAVE RIGHTS. UNLIKE THE COLLECTORS. THEY CAN ONLY YELL AND CRY. LET ME KNOW HOW IT WENT. KELLY.

IC Systems, Inc.Rude, erroneous and/or conflicting information

I contacted my credit card company and was told that the account had been sold to IC Systems, Inc. for collections.

I called IC Systems the first time, and all seemed to go well. I was put on a payment plan.

Then when the first payment came and was supposed to be deducted from my checking account, it wasn't on the day they said it was supposed to be. Finally, 3 days later, they deducted it. Then 3 days after that they called me demanding the payment. I called them back and after speaking with them, they at first claimed that I was not on a payment plan an d wanted to knwo when I would pay. I asked to speak with a supervisor, and after speaking with him it appeared that the account payment plan had been revoked for non-payment on the day it was supposed to be paid. I told them then that the money had been in my checking account and was there now but they had not deducted it from my checking account. The supervisor checked some more and came back and told me that it was fixed and the payment plan put back in place. He said he had found the payment.

Flash forward to one month later and I now have gotten a letter from them (note I still have not received a paper copy of the payment plan put in effect). The letter stated, that due to non payment, they were now demanding payment. I reiterated at that point, that I had already called once about being put on a payment and what had happened last month. Again, I asked to speak with a supervisor and when she came on, her name was Lisa, she told me just to ignore the letter but the payment plan was still in effect.

I tried to tell Lisa that it's very confusing and frustrating to get this type of letter after having set up a payment plan with the company but her only remark to tell me that I wouldn't be getting this letter if the bill had actually been paid in full.

This company refuses to send me a paper copy of the payment plan for my documentation and in fact told me to call my original credit card company for this instead.

These people are rude and very very inconsistent with their information over the phone and via mail.

• Co
            Corrigan Arpin Jan 21, 2008

These people are calling me at all hours and EVERYDAY. They are looking for someone with the last name of Taylor, which isn't even me! I have not been able to get them to stop. They are rude, pushy and refuse to stop calling. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I can do to avoid these idiots running up my cell phone minutes?

BinkyBear Jun 04, 2018

@Corrigan Arpin I had to deal with this scummy group. It was a case of IDENTITY FRAUD. They called and claimed I owed $108 on "my" AT&T account. We had recently moved and switched carriers, so I knew I had closed my AT&T account in good order. I called AT&T and they went over every billing they had ever sent me and confirmed that I had paid every single one in full and on time, and sent the paperwork to back this up. Turns out IC System deals with "10 ATT" or "ATT, " which is a subsidiary of AT&T used to provide cellphones and net service to the underprivileged. Someone had stolen my social security number and used it to open the account on which they were calling for collection and two other accounts. After much work on my part, including the filing of a police report and contacting the FTC, I submitted my finding and they backed off. They would have been delighted to ignore the fact that my previous number and the number about which they were calling were totally different. They are rude, shady, and utterly incompetent. BEWARE. Go on record in print as requesting that they stop calling you, then call the FTC in Washington and report them. They need to be called on their aggressive and unethical business manner.

• Mi
            MizGwen Feb 19, 2008

According to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, once they've been told not to call, you should follow up with a cease and desist letter, sent certified. Keep a record of whom you spoke to, dates, times, etc. They are only allowed to contact you once after receipt of the letter. They are, without a doubt, some of the rudest people walking the face of the earth.

• As
            Ashley Mar 01, 2008

I have never encountered a company that has such poorly trained, communication deficient, stammering ###s in my entire life! These people have no idea how to handle debt collection phone calls. You can hear the frustration in their voices and the first sense that you're trying to challenge or question them. I just want what I verbally establish with these people to be sent to me in writing. I have spoken with three different people on three separate occasions, and not one of them knew what the other had spoken with me about or what kind of payment agreement was established.

I just spoke with Andrea, ID# 808 (I actually had the mind to ask), and she told me that she had no record of any payment arrangement that I had made with this company months ago. She then proceeded to ask me what kind of an arrangement I could make with her today. I said, "well, what difference does it make to make a payment arrangement? I never received anything in writing regarding my last payment arrangement, so it seems kind of pointless to establish anything verbally with you." She told me that due to "legal reasons" they cannot mail anything like that in writing. I said that I didn't understand why I was told to mail a request for my previous arrangement in writing and wanted her to explain it to me. She just kept repeating herself and getting flustered because she didn't know what to say or how to say it. She didn't even understand it herself.

So, bottom line is, they are not willing to put into writing any payment arrangement made verbally. I again told her that there was no point in making a verbal payment arrangement if it cannot be backed up with something in writing. She told me that she was making a note in my account that I was refusing to make a payment arrangement and that the full amount would be due in her office by March 13. I curtly stated to her that I was indeed NOT refusing to make a payment arrangement, simply that there is no POINT in making a payment arrangement if your company is refusing to give this arrangement to me in writing. She said that if I made a payment arrangement with her today that it would put my account on hold. I asked her what she meant by 'on hold'. Basically what she said was that this would stop the calls from them daily requesting payment. So I summed it up for her and said, "So what you're saying is that if I don't pay my full balance to you by March 13 or establish a payment arrangement, then you'll just keep calling me." She said yes. I said, "well, that really doesn't make any difference to me." I also asked to just have a bill mailed to me stating what my full balance is. She said that the next letter was not scheduled to be mailed out until April. What? I said, "you can't even send a letter to a debtor if they request it stating their balance?" She said no, that it's an automatic letter system.

This is crazy. These people have absolutely no problem solving skills whatsoever!!! A payment arrangement makes no difference, other than to 'hold' the repetitive phone calls you'll get from them daily. You might as well just pay what you can when you can - which is what I have been doing. I almost don't want to pay them just for spite. I've gotten used to the calls. If they think they can bully me into paying and threaten me with phone calls, they're out of their minds!

• Ly
            Lynette Mar 14, 2008

I have to agree with the comments posted. I just received ANOTHER call from IC Systems attempting to collect a debt that I had unequivocally said that I was fighting and would not be paying and the woman got soooooo indignant with me and then hung up on me as if the money she was attempting to collect had come directly out of her pockets and was meant to feed her children.

They had made erroneous notes in their system about what I supposedly said to them on a previous conversation --- completely negative and incorrect. And the woman with whom I spoke this morning would not even allow me to speak. Everytime I attempted to speak, she would cut me off and yell over my voice. Then when I asked, "Can I speak?", she hung the phone up.

I understand that they have a job to do, but they have no right to call your home or anywhere else and harass you. So, I don't know about the rest of the victims, I don't know your situations, but I do know that I will be complaining to the Better Business Bureau about this company, as well as the company who referred me to this company.

• El
            Elena Mar 20, 2008

Not only do they call everyday, but its several times a day starting around 8 a.m.
            This is how it goes:
            The phone rings, I answer, a recorded message tells me to hold for an important message-if you don't hold they just call back. They ask for my husband. I say he's not here, then they DEMAND to know who I am. If I hang up, they call right back and demand to know who I am. This is all for a pediatric vision check that took less than 30seconds as part of an annual physical. The insurance should have covered it.They say I owe them the money---not the doctor. They have called as many as 14 times in one day. This has been going on for at least SIX MONTHS!!! They have never sent anything in writing and Not even a bill. Any suggestions as to how I can stop it?????? It feels like a shake down. If I pay them what I don't owe, they won't harass me any more. Is this legal?

• Mr
            mr man Mar 24, 2008

stop ### and pay your bill... stupid debtors always looking for an excuse to not pay. if you would have been responsible enough to handle the bill when it was due you wouldn't have to deal with this!!

BinkyBear Jun 04, 2018

@mr man Mr. Man, I'll have you know that I just spent nearly a month dealing with these horse's patoots about a bill that was PURE AND SIMPLE IDENTITY FRAUD. It was not my telephone bill, I was a victim and these jerks were quite willing to insist I owed $108 on a phone number I had never used, never owned, never heard of. I have a police report verifying this, I have contacted the FTC, these guys are bottom dwellers who don't check their records carefully, but are content to call people with good credit scores, the easy hanging fruit from whom they have a better chance of compliance. They deserve every bad comment they get.

Joyce Mar 25, 2008

This I.C Systems keeps calling our house but won't say why they are calling. They start asking personal questions like address and dates of birth but won't tell us why they are calling. There must be something I can do short of getting my phone number changed and unlisted! I only found out what this company is all about by going on line to their website!

Janelle Meek Mar 30, 2008

I first talked with I.C. systems last fall. It has absolutely nothing to do with me. I am trying to clean up my husband's credit card mess. I set up a payment plan with the first person I spoke to. I was told that if I called and posted a payment by the end of every month that everything would be taken care of. At first I was very suspicious of the entire thing. I had not seen any paper notices from this company even though they claim to have been sending them. After doing a little research, I made the first payment and continued to make payments for the next couple months.

After a few months had passed, I was told that if I payed a larger sum the account would be up to date and I would not have to worry about overdraft fees any longer. So, I did this. The next time I called I was told that I could pay a minimum of $25.00 every month. So, I continued with this payment for the next few months.

The last time I called I was told that the account was $135.00 overdrawn and that if I simply made a payment of that $135.00 it would be up to date. I was also told that if I chose to pay by online check that I would be charged a $10.00 fee. I have been using online checks from the beginning and this is the first time that I was ever told this.

This is crazy. The rules change with every person I talk to there. I asked to recieve some type of written statement detailing the account and was told that they are a collection agency and do not send out statements, but I have been receiving statements from the credit card company every month. I have never seen one.

I am not sure that I should continue to even try and take care of this bill anymore.

jacob Apr 04, 2008

icsystems called my girlfriends house number which i have never given out so don't know how they got it so i called them back and told them someone called for me he asked for my phone number i gave him my cell he said it's not on file so then i told him my name and then he asked for my social i aked why you need my social then he hung up icsystems is a scam.

BinkyBear Jun 04, 2018

@jacob OMG. I JUST went through a nightmare with IC System based on telephone number which had been illegally obtained with my STOLEN social security number.

These folks need to be seriously investigated.

NEVER GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR SSN!

• Ni
            Nicholas718 Apr 13, 2008

I.C. Systems is the worse thing ever since the forming of that white substance around your mouth when you're very thirsty. I had a WaMu credit account that I let slide into default. I loved the idea of paying it all off and made arrangements with the company. Fast forward to January when I could no longer work overnight and go to school full time so I stopped work. My account gets handed to IC Systems supposedly for the last three months that I'm behind.

When I speak to them they tell me how imperative it is to make the 300 dollar payment to get caught up, I tell them I can't at that moment, they tell me ok 150 will be just as good for now, I say my check hasn't cleared yet, and they insist that with just a 64 dollar payment that can buy me a week! I'm like wtf... I finally run back into a large sum of money that I plan on using to settle any outstanding things and I call them back.

They were very polite and friendly when I called them inquiring about making payment arrangements. I received a bill from WaMu and the balance is accruing interest and what not, so I'm like okay, let's just settle. So this idiot I'm speaking with tells me he's "not authorized to offer you a settlement but if you did want to settle, how much would you offer?" I lay it out on the table that I'm done with the month to month hassles and I want it over with with a lump sum. He said ok I'll call you back.

Long story short, weeks later I speak with them and let them know that until they're willing to settle, it's nothing to talk about. They tell me I'm going to be accountable for every cent and they'll keep calling until they get me. lol. while im running around shopping for my baby to be with my fiance, they call my house, starting at 8:30.. on a sunday, from california, which would put them at 5:30 pacific... who the f*#@ does that!? Now they call getting nasty with my fiance as well... I'm almost at the point where I feel like reverse searching them on white pages jsut to show up at one of their call centers to spit in a supervisor's face.

-Frustrated in NY-

• El
            Eleanor Daly Apr 29, 2008

I must agree that these people are rude, nasty and start early in the morning to try to ruin my day. There were several atempts to work with these people. They don't seem to communicate with their staff and I keep getting mis-information. When I did atempt to work out a payment schedule with them using my fiances checking with his authorization they said instead of just giving the routing number to his bank we also included the check number, which when they went inot the account for the money it didn't go through. Since then I called, he called, we called together to see if we could work something out. They said we broke the agreement so we forfeited our right to another agreement. They called me this morning before I had an appointment with my Crime Victims worker, and I explained to them I will try to do something after I catch up with my rent which I am behind, he then asked me how do I feed myself and I told him with the help of my parents, his response was ask your parents, I told him I wasn't going to do that because they already helped me with something. They have BULLDOG tactics. My thing was before I get all worked up the thing to do is just say have a Good Day and hang up, which I did.

Anotheer Frustrated New Yorker

• Ka
            Kandi Cook May 03, 2008

I just started receiving recorded messages from I.C. Systems, Inc. about a month ago. Firs they were for a Hispanic Gentleman that I have never heard of. I tried pushing buttons as if it were my debt in attempt to speak with someone and tell them to stop calling me. That didn't work. Their Auto dialer calls 5 to 20 times a day - all day long and it does not matter if you answer the phone or not. Today their auto dialer asked for my name and when I pushed the button a rep comes on yelling just verify your address - who are you? Whats your social security number? I asked who are you and she said "you already know" now where are you located? What the Heck is this all about? I have no clue? I told her to stop contacting me. That didn't stop the calls either. They harass all day long every day - weekends included.

• Sh
            Shelley Dirk May 23, 2008

I 've worked for several colection agenciies including this one
            and yes sometimes their were really rude people on the floor. These are usually the people who do not do very well or make much money and they typically end up getting fired rather quickly due to complaint calls.
            The collection agency itself does not want debtors harassed. They just want the bill paid. Its really far past due by the time it comes to collections. And like it or not its has to be paid. I have always been a very respectful collector and have no need to belittle or harass anyone for money. I know collectors who do this eventually get caught and fired. I treat people with respect on the phone and try to come to an agreement. I do however as any commission based sales person would try to get as much money as possible.
            Some people don't realize options to settle, or bring current to stop late fees. And different options out there. I like to believe the majority of people there want to pay their bills. Alot of people dont realize some of the opeions and sources that are avaiable and
            you always save the most money by making the largest payment possible this is do to fees and etc.
            Not all collectors are the same though. I follow a ceratin order in asking for payment where the person next to me may like setting up monthly arrangements. They would use a different negotiatioin order then I would. That is why you get differing amounts sometimes, I see how it is a bit annoying but eventually we all go down to the same minimum payment. Remember, unless you choose to formally dispute it you do owe the debt and are obligated to pay it. And the agency nor the creditor has to accept a minimum payment once you are that far behind. It really benifits no one to take a $50.00 payment. Not the creditor not the agency and becuase your payemnt got eaten up by fees and intrest not you either. We will take and set up arrangments though becuase the majoroity of us want to work with you and help you. The past due amount is the best thing to try to pay if not the balance becuase it wll get you current and stop those late fees.

As far as settlements go not all not all creditors let the agency use settlements. In some cases the creditor still "owns" the debt and is using the agency to collect on it. In these cases the agency may not be able to reduce it. And of they cant they cant. Oh well. They shouldn't have to give you a deal because you fell behind how is this fair to the consumers you diligently pay their bills very month? Don't get me wrong settlements are a great option if they are available and you cant pay it in full. But demanding them in my eyes is wrong.

Anyways the point I am trying to make here is not a collectors are bad. If you deal with someone who broke laws call back during business hours and ask for a supervisor. You will probably help them get rid of that person much faster. Unfortunaly collection agencies are big and some people slide by and get in and seem to be great for the job until they get on a call when their boss isn't around to hear it. Calls get monitored and things like that but so many calls get monitored you have to give the agency a reason to listen to those calls and get rid of that "bad collector", much like a rude rep at a store. Ect..

Another thing to remember to is many and I mean many debtors get on the phone and immediately cuss me out every day. I understand how frusterated they are and taking it out on me I guess makes it easier somehow.
            The things I hear on the phone would shock some of you. One man once told me that he hopes if I ever have children that they die of cancer. He said this to me when I said nothing other then my name the creditor I represented, and asked how he was doing today? (this is how I open all of my calls btw like I said most of us are really nice people) .
            Just sharing this to let you all see both sides of the coin.

BinkyBear Jun 04, 2018

@Shelley Dirk SD, I do understand. I have had some medical issues and often just wait for the credit collectors to call, it's easier to straighten it all out that way. The ones I have spoken to vis a vis the medical stuff have been delightful, we worked it out and it was actually pleasant, as it was never my intention not to pay, it's just more like "tell me what I actually owe, I can't figure out the other billing!"

Then there is IC System. Sorry, but these bottom dwellers deserve every bad review that comes their way. They basically tried to strong-arm me into paying them $108 on an account that was not mine but which they insisted was mine. It was pure identity fraud, I have reported this to ATT (which they kept saying was my "AT&T" account, same corporation, two different branches), I have filed a complaint with the FTC, and I have a police report filed with a case number. NO ONE should have to spend a month as I did figuring out the fraud which had been perpetrated on me and then trying to deal with some jerk who insists I absolutely, positively owe the money. It was horrible. The case has been closed, no apology from them for the mistake, nada. They are reprehensible, and it's coming from the top on down.

Anonymous Jun 11, 2008

I work for IC System. I apologize for hearing these things. I can clearly hear the conversations of the people around me and can honestly tell you I've never heard of people being this rude. The reason for all the phone calls is that we are paid on commission and more phone calls = more chance to get a payment. I know it isn't fair, i've been in debt before I know what the calls are like!

BinkyBear May 28, 2018

@Anonymous Bless your heart for posting this. They truly are vicious and it didn't help in my case, because they were also dead wrong and I was a 2x victim - of identity fraud by the person who opened a bogus account in my name under my social security number and from IC System due to their vicious tactics and unwillingness to help sort out genuine issues.

• Ra
            Randy Philp Jun 11, 2008

I.C. Systems have taken over collections for a company called HSBC. I was notified around May 17th of a Credit Card debt that I had no idea about. HBSC had my Social and Mothers madien name but no home phone. HBSC wanted to know the numbers on the credit cards that I was holding at the present. I felt this was strange and would not co-operate and hung up. Now I am getting constant calls from I.C. and the problem is I work for the goverment and because of security issues I am not to received outside calls. How did these ppl get my Number in the first place is beyond me. I have reported HSBC and I.C to the federal Trade Commison. Beware of strange calls from credit card and ccolleection companies.

• As
            Ashley Jul 07, 2008

I have been receiving calls from IC Systems for over 2 months now and have only answered ONE. They still call 15-20 times a day, without fail. So don't think that if you don't answer they'll just stop. Now they call from [protected] and think that I might answer THAT??? The first time they called I answered and tried to make monthly payments with them. After almost an HOUR on the phone with them we had settled on a monthly payment (with someone who could barely speak his own name in English). I called back not TEN minutes later and asked for our agreement in writing and was told that I had not made an agreement, but if I wanted to settle my debt I could surely do it with her!! Many supervisors later they still couldn't find my arrangement and I haven't answered the phone since. Think about it- They could have had ALL of my money by now! Their loss.

THE stupidest people who have ever walked the earth. (Sorry to the lady up there that says she's never heard anyone say anything rude there).

• Ic
            ic system employee Jul 08, 2008

hmmm... Where to start. First off. Its not our fault that you cant u all dont pay your bills! try to make an effort. 2nd off... not answering your phone gets you know where, the phone calls are the first step to collections, and if we cant payments that way, then we take legal action. 3rdly... were not retarted. its not our fault that you dont understand how to take care of your finacally obligations, and besides lets see you get a job here... really. Most importantly if you say you dont have money you lieing. were talking to you on phone... that costs money... were here your tv that costs money, were here you lighting ciggs... that costs money... anyways my point is that there are people out there that do care that owe money and send it what ever they can. even if it is a small amount. So instead of yelling at us because you owe money... take the info, and mail in what you can. it will make your life, and ours a whole lot easier!

BinkyBear Jun 04, 2018

@ic system employee Okay, "Not RETARTED, " (it's r-e-t-ar-D-e-d, BTW) here's my case. I didn't owe money. I was a victim of identity fraud, and I had to figure it all out myself because IC System BOUGHT or maybe even CREATED a stolen telephone number and then tried to cash in by getting me to pay for it. Capisce? I have money. I keep it by not letting scumbags dip illegally into my pockets. The minute IC Systems got my "case, " before they ever called me, they dropped my FICO score. Nice folks. You bet I yelled. I yelled about them to the FTC, I yelled about them to my bank and the police and to AT&T corporate. They earned it.

• Mi
            michael sinicrope Jul 09, 2008

The above coment by an I.C. employee indicates the quality of education our school system is producing. It is also indicitive of the hiring practices of I.C., they apparently hire whoever is walking by their store front!! And these employees do not seem to even know the name of the company that signs their pay check!! I just asked two employees what the "I.C." stood for in the name of their company, and you know what? they did not know!!! even tho' they have worked at this company for years!! These people threaten "legal" action, but then never follow through, prefering rather to intemidate over the phone. Paying past due bills via a well maintained collection company is one thing, but to be treated rudely by any person is not acceptable.
            By the way I.C. employees, it stands for intelligent ( again, see the employee comment above ) collections.

BinkyBear May 28, 2018

@michael sinicrope YES! YES! YES!

• Wh
            Where has customer service gon Jul 24, 2008

IC Systems has been calling me for about two weeks and three to four times a day. I answered the phone again and finally this time it didn't hang up. I had the pleasure of speaking to Michelle (that's a joke)! Michelle was VERY RUDE and Bulling! I tried to explain to her my situation and asked her to work with me. Also, asked to speak to someone else, which she said there wasn't anyone else to speak to. Guess she was acting as boss. Acting is the key word! To sum it up, she told me to get a loan to pay my debt because there isn't a payment plan that I have to pay by 5 days, told me good luck, and then hung-up on me. WTH??? What kind of people do they employ?? I was trying to do the right thing and Michelle didn't care and just wanted her commission. What a sorry and unhappy person! May God be with you!!

• Pa
            Patty R Aug 11, 2008

I got a phone call last week from IC Systems, the woman was extremaly rude and intimidated,
            demanding 7k payments from a hospital bill from a hospital that I never heard of. I told her that she can send the bill along with proper documentation. Of course she only sent the bill. So I called them to demand detail of the bill. They said that my request has to be in writing. I will follow up with these clowns, since they treat me with my Credit score. I am glad that i found these website. Now I know that I am dealing with total jerks. Any legal advise is very welcome.

BinkyBear Jun 04, 2018

@Patty R Follow up. I just went through a similar situation, although I was lucky, the amount was a mere $108. In my case, it was identity fraud. Someone had stolen my social security number and gotten a phone line from ATT or 10 ATT, which is a special division of AT&T which supplies phone lines to lower income persons, which we are not, thank God (and I do have compassion). There are two other numbers also opened about which I know nothing. GET ALL THE DOCUMENTATION YOU CAN FROM ALL INVOLVED, then go to your police department and file a report. You are probably a victim of fraud, possibly fraud by identity theft, possibly of your social security number. It's a horrible, horrible experience, and IC System doesn't give a rat's patootie, they will expect you to pay until you shove official documentation in front of their noses as I did. I found about all this when they dinged my FICO score. It will recover, but it takes time. Just be grateful you don't have to work there. UGH. BTW also report this and their treatment and all your questions about it to the Federal Trade Commission. Good luck. $7, 000 payments? That's a big bill. All the best in getting a swift resolution. If you can prove identity fraud, then it will immediately take you off the hook.

• Je
            Jennifer Oct 13, 2008

Dealing with IC Systems right now regarding a past due account. that I am making payments on, just not the minimum montly payments that are due. I am doing what I can, which is what the card company told me to do. When I spoke with the IC Systems collection Nazi, I was told maybe I could skip a car payment to pay the total due. Yeah...skip a car payment. Then it was defer it or defer my mortgage. I told her I was not comfortable doing that and she became abusive, insulting and threatening. I told her what I could afford and that was not good enough (after she had originally offered that amount to me). I asked to speak to her supervisor and was told that I needed to defer my car payment and if for some reason my car was repo'd for missing a payment, I should invest in a comfortable pair of shoes. He said he was going to report me for refusing to make a payment arrangement (which is what I was trying to do) and he would be contacting my place of employment. I later found out that this kind of collection practice is illegal. They can not make threats or themselves be threatening. I urge those of you who have had similar experiences to call your state Attorney General and file a complaint. Make sure you have the time and date of the call, who you spoke to, etc. I ended up speaking to yet another supervisor and made an arrangment with him - the same thing the original person offered me! I then called the card company and filed a complaint and was also told that I could have made the arrangements with them, that since my account was only past due, IC Systems was just trying to get the past due amount - not the full thing. I was advised to contact IC Systems and cancel the arrangements. I will be sending them a cease and desist letter immediately. CALL YOUR STATE'S ATTORNEY GENERAL!!!

• Ro
            Rob770 Jan 08, 2009

My wife tried to make a payment on an account that went to collections with these ###s, I wont let her give them our checking details and they refuse to give us a mailing address to send payment.

The guy at ICSystems said they would keep harrassing us for payment, whatever!!!

These people are the absolute lowlifes, totally ignorant and aggressive, dont be intimidated by these idiots find out your rights and mail payments to them dont us your cheking account.

• Rc
            Rchard Jan 16, 2009

it is agreeable by me i have vented my complaint and feelings, have them on calles missed, and have downloaded there voice . Two can play there games. tape recorder at the phone goes both ways; it is a means of dictating them as well as you. When you contact the atterney general of your state not only the agentcy is indicated but, by whom is using their services. the second party is most aparent to address there ollecton tactics as well. After all, "you are monoitoring and or reecording the conversation for quality asserance", prior to answereing any of their demands.

Those individuals and corporations require us to purchase products from them. If their image was tanted by whom they use to aquire collections what says we their public and others, from purchessing form thm again.

Christine Mar 21, 2009

I'd like to know how some of you folks even got them to send anything at all in writing. They have been calling me for 4 months, not once anything in writing. And to make matters worse, every time I call WaMu they tell me they never heard of IC Systems and to not deal with them (except today, when the new Chase people said IC Systems was handling the account, first time I heard this the entire time they've been calling me.).

What makes it worse? I've been sending what I can to WaMu but it isn't the minimum amount of $400 plus dollars a month. My total due is less than my original line of credit. They lowered my line of credit after I told them I was unemployed, so I get double whammied with late fees and overlimit fees. The credit protection insurance I paid for three years meant nothing. They wanted full minimum amounts every month.

Today was the first time I hung up on the IC Systems agent. Every other time they have shouted at me, called me names, threatened to sue me, refused to let me speak with a supervisor, won't give me their address, won't tell me their name when I ask for it (kudos to the comment where you got their name and operator ID, what's your secret), and then they say they're writing a note in my file that I am non-cooperative and hang up on me.

I'll keep sending payments to WaMu now Chase. Yeah, they won't ease up on the $100 plus monthly fees they're charging but what choice do I have? They won't negotiate, unlike my Sears account where there is a payment plan in effect and they helped me catch up by waiving two months of overlimit fees, now a current bill with affordable payments.

• Ki
            Kim S. Mar 22, 2009

I have been building my credit score for the past two years by very deligently paying all bills on time and reducing the amount of my debt ratio and credit card balances. I have been able to raise my scores from 50 to 75 points and then out of the clear blue sky IC Systems list a derogatory debt that was paid in full in 2005...in 2009! The derogatory item which had been satisfied took 4 years for them to process and report!! What the Hel...
            I called them. The person that advised me "customer service" rep said if I had the original debtor call them they would remove the item from my report. Said that they could only removed it if they called. I had the original debtor company representative call and she was told that they no longer had the account and she could do nothing to remove it from my report even though the debt had been satisfied 4 years prior to it even being reported. What a scam. I called back and they said that they could do nothing and did not know who was holding my information. Clearly, it was put on the credit report by IC Systems as it shows their name on the report. They were unwilling to help me resolve this situation and I am currently at a dead end as to how to get this off my credit report. Does anyone have any information that could help me to get this off.

• Sh
            sherbear2171 Mar 25, 2009

I completely agree with the above comments. I.C. systems has been harrassing me and my family for quite some time now. we get SEVERAL calls from them every day, starting at 8:30 in the morning up until later in the evening! they are very rude, and have called my work two or three times; two of those times i was not working that day, so they gave their number to my co-worker for me to call. I told them not to call me at work, because if i got fired, then where would the money come from to pay them? idiots!! They have even called my house pretending to be a friend of mine when my daughter answered the phone. if that is not a sneaky and underhanded practice, i don't know what is! I don't know what type of person would want to be a collection agent! obviously someone who enjoys being rude and bullying towards others. it must be some kind of power trip for them. All of this collection action was because of a doctor bill that should have been paid by the insurance company, and is still being disputed by us with them. People can say what they want about other people not paying their bills, but sometimes there are extenuating circumstances involved, and it IS NOT because you are a deadbeat!!! or what about people who have been laid off from their jobs and are having trouble getting back on their feet! do bill collectors care? of course not!

Not Amused Jun 16, 2009

My bill from ATT was 1 day late and they referred me to IC?! I paid them one day late, so there should be no problem. It was due the 10th of this month, I paid the 11th. This extremely rude man with IC is trying to convince me that his company sent out the 30 day warning letter saying that I had been referred to collections, he also said to pay him now or my bill would go to collections within 24 hours. It's June 16, that's only 5 days. He's trying to tell me that it's a Federal Law and OF COURSE they mailed it, yet I've seen nothing. (because they clearly sent nothing and it hasn't' even been 30 days... duhhh). I suggested they try using certified mail so they know whether or not we get it, he said "Why the hell would we do that?" so I hung up. Threaten me, lie to me, then swear at me.. no thank you!

• Wr
            WRONG NUMBER Aug 11, 2009

These people started calling my home phone about 1 month ago looking for someone that I DO NOT know. I have answered the phone almost every time that they have called and have told them nicely "you have the wrong number, please stop calling my home". Well this gets me no where they still continue to call. There calls start at approximately 8am and I have received calls from them as late as 9:30-10:30pm, get this the calls that come in that late, I actually answer this time with no intention of being polite and I get the automated message please hold well when I hit 0 to be directly connected to a rep. I get another message saying "please contact us during our normal business hours". Really this is out of hand I do not know the person they are looking for and there phone calls are disturbing to say the least. The last call I got (yesterday) they once again asked for this person (that I still don't know) I said I'm sorry you have the wrong number and the guy on the other end actually said "that's not gonna fly with me" so I said don't call me again and hung up the phone. To my surprise I did not receive another call that day...until 8:38 this morning when the phone rang again and it was I. C Systems again.I worked in collections and understand that there are some people that will say wrong number or I don't know that person to avoid the phone calls or having to pay the debt but they are calling my (listed) house phone, which is not listed in the name of the person they are trying to contact its not even close. I want these people to stop calling my house it has gotten out of control now and the constant ringing of my telephone is disrupting my family. I know I could shut off the ringer or unplug the phone but that is simply not an option for me I receive calls from doctors on a daily basis re guarding my son and I am starting to wonder how many calls I have missed from them because I.C was calling for someone I don't even know. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do telling them to stop calling is obviously failing and I don't think I should have to pay a fee to change my phone number because someone else owes this company money. I'm certainly not going to pay there debt.

• Wr
            WRONG NUMBER pt2 Aug 12, 2009

OK so after spending a few hours yesterday looking for any email or fax number for higher management for I.C Systems I finally found the email for the President/CEO of the company I sent a cease and desist email to him and explained my experience in great detail and re iterated once again it was the wrong number, and that I did not know the person they are trying to contact (by the way 8:20pm I get yet another call from them and now there office is closed!!!). This is the email I received today in re guards to the email I sent out (in the format it is pasted in also)

Dear Ms. Gable:

We have forwarded your email to the appropriate department to have your telephone number removed from the account.

On behalf of I.C. System please accept our apology for any inconvenience you may have experienced. It is

not our policy or intention to treat consumers in the manner you described. We will be addressing this

incident with the individual(s) involved to prevent this from happening in the future.

Sincerely,

Consumer Affairs

I.C. System, Inc.

Ref # [protected]-1-09

• Je
            Jenny1205 Aug 24, 2009

Person from IC system is very rude. I don't know her name but could not help thinking how rude she was by talking over me without explainging what the charge was. I had no idea why I had it at the first place. She refused to give out any information but saying you have to pay more than you owed. Well, be nice does not mean you are weak.

• I have been getting calls from IC Systems for the last 3 months now. The first call of the morning when I am trying to get my Grandchildren off to school start off at 8Am. I don't answer. Then comes another at like 10:00 I finally answer and they ask for me, I identify myself and then I am asked if I PLAN to make payment on this account. I tell them NO, that I DO NOT since I do not believe that I owe that amount of money. This is for a bill from E-Bay. I listed a few things and nothing sold, yet they are trying to collect 5 hundred and something dollars. I explained to them that I asked E-Bay to make an arrangement with me back when I got a cash advance loan and they refused, now I don't have any extra money to wheel and deal with. I explained that I was attempting to sell the stuff of E-Bay because I NEED the money so badly. I was selling things that were very precious to me left by my Sister to me when she passed away in "01". Their comment? "Not my problem". You have to pay this "or else". I said okay, "I'll take the or else". "EXCUSE ME"? this woman said. I said "yeah" do what you gotta do cuz I'm done talking to you about it. Now, I just don't answer the phone when I see it come up and have just mailed them a cease and desist letter. Let them call me after I get the confirmation that they have gotten my letter and I will call The Federal Trade Commission AND the Florida Attorney General's Office (I have a friend there) then we'll see who will be in an "or else" position. If any of you need a copy of a cease and desist letter you can find it about . com. (don not leave the space between about and . I did that so that it doesn't appear as a link). ALSO, these employees are paid a percentage of what they collect so of course they are going to fight, fight, fight to get YOUR money as it then becomes theirs. I am not a "bill dodger", I just feel that E-Bay could have done more to help me out in a bad situation and they simply didn't care. Another example of greed in the corporate world. Like they'll go out of business without my $500.00 Give me a break. I need it to put food in my Grandchildren's mouth, not to make a payment on my Cadillac Escalade or Viper or even my "vacation home in Malibu". This economy NEEDS to turn around or else we need a modern day Robin Hood... any volunteers??? Have a blessed day all and please, use that cease and desist letter maybe we can get IC Systems employees in the unemployment line. Good Luck to all. I will update after confirmation of receipt of my letter to them.

• Mr
            Mrs. R.M. Mar 12, 2010

I.C.Systems has been calling my home phone number for over a month now. They phone my home 4-5 times a day. My husband and I are in our 70's and we DO NOT HAVE ANY DEBTS AT ALL. We do not answer the phone when we see this I.C. Systems calling. Our answering system comes on, but they do not leave any messages. I have no idea how they got our phone number and have no idea when this harrassment is going to end. Every time they call my home, I call the DO NOT CALL List and report them, but so far the calls keep coming. I want these harrassing phone calls to stop immediately!!! It's ashame to be harassed all day long starting at 8:00 a.m until 9:00 p.m. in our own home day after day! We have had this phone number for 46 years and only within a little over a month has this harassment started. I am sick and tired of I.C.Systems calling my home and harrassing us all the time.

• Su
            SunshineGirl Mar 23, 2010

Bill collectors with NO scruples/manners,

You should never wish unemployment on anyone, regardless. Karma is a, u know what, i take great offense to that comment

• Li
            Lisa33 Apr 09, 2010

Hello, I was having the same problem with the company IC Systems Inc. They would call me at all hours of the night and maybe two to three times a day. They would never tell me what they ere calling about; they never told me what type of company that they are. They would call and asked to speak to me and I would say "this is her" and they would ask me personal information; of course I would not give it to them. The only way that I knew the name of the company is their name showed up on the caller ID. I saw their name on the caller ID and looked on the internet to find all these complaints. I contacted the BBB and the calls stopped almost immediately. Come to find out the company is a member of the BBB. The company turned the account back over to EBay and stopped calling me. If you are having problems with the company try calling the BBB, and see if that helps. You will need their address and phone number, all that information is on their website.

• Su
            SunshineGirl Apr 13, 2010

To all those who are stating that we call all hours of the night, i do work for I.C System, and i make alot of the outbound calls, we do not call all hours of the night, we arent even open "all hours of the night". There may be an instance or two were we may call after 9pm or before 8am if you have a phone number that is listed that is in a different time zone than you really are in. For instance, i have called someone on the east coast at 9:15pm before because they had a central time telephone number, which would be 8:15pm, so that is totally and completely not our fault. Give us a call and update us on your telephone number instead of avoiding us and then coming on here and complaing, have a legit complaint at least. I dont see a whole lot of legit complaints on here honestly. I can understand you are feeling "harassed" but we are doing our jobs, i know what its like getting harassed by a collection agency, i am as i am typing right now. I.C System is a heck of alot better than some of the collection agencies out there. We are not as bad as you think, we are very reasonable and are very willing to work with people with their accounts. We do understand the way the economy is right now and there are alot of people out of work, but as long as you make some sort of attempt to work with us we will do everything in our power to help you, we arent all ###s. Stop stereotyping, we could do the same, there are a hell of alot of low lifes out there who are in debt. just take care of your business, get it done and get outta collections and you'll be done with I.C Systems! Thanks!

christine240 Jun 12, 2010

I just got a phone call from I.C sys INC. I had never heard of them so I didn't answer the phone call. I then decided to go on internet to see if I can find any information about them and this site is what found. I dont know what they are all about but after reading all those comments, I dont think I should even answer their phone calls ever. I dont know how they got my phone number since I dont give it to anybody I dont know! anyway, thanks for your comments!

Joanne DG Jan 22, 2011

this company SUCKS

• Re
            Reviewer57292 Feb 01, 2016

They constantly call my telephone looking for people with fake names that don't live here, I have asked them numerous times to take me off the call list and they continue to call. This is harassment.