Hyundaiservice

Pathetic service, they never have space for service...plus when i took my car for service last year which i had to fight for the booking. They did not stamp the service book which im gonna go back for. Inconvinienced by this. And today i called to book they only have available space on the 3rd week of April really???? And i have to give them a vpn number like who carries that information around...it really sad and pathetic that they dont even try to assist..if you change the system you must communicate with your clients.

Mar 31, 2016

Comments

• Da
      May 07, 2016

I brought my 2003 Santa Fe in for the chassis recall on April 7, 2016. I was told it would take a week for the parts and repairs to be complete. I picked up my vehicle on April 14. Long story short, while replacing the chassis parts they cracked the transmission case. When I called them to ask about the damage they caused they plain out lied stating the vehicle came in like that. The crack is new and was not there before. I waited for Hyundai USA to get involved. I thought they could help resolve this. Boy was I wrong. I was told the owner owns 5 other Hyundai dealerships. I only gave star because I couldn't post my review unless I did. I am taking this all the way.